𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

Chapter fourteen━
ARGUMENTS

A loud violent smashing voice keeps repeating followed with shouting of a angry female

A loud violent smashing voice keeps repeating followed with shouting of a angry female. Kazuya was already fast asleep with Tarou sleeping with him uncousiously putting the dog's tail over his ear.

Ever heard that sentence? 'Man are the superior and you should be scared of him,' Yeah I don't think so. Look at the Ukai household, Keishin feared his wife.

"I'm sorry okay!" Keishin shouts as his wife breathes slowly, "I just want to smoke a litt─"

"WHY YOU LITTLE!" Yukiko throw another plate to his direction which he immediately dodged.

Poor Keishin is hiding behind the table that was knocked over after his wife tried to grab his hair out of frustration.

"WHAT IS SO HARD TO JUST EAT A CANDY?!" Yukiko yell launching another plate to his way.

'Please Kami-sama! Let me survive from this war!' Keishin mentally prayed.

"I-it's just a one! It's been a little stressful for m─"

"It's been a little stressful for me too okay! But you don't see me smoke!"

"I won't smoke infront of Kazuya is that's what you're so worried for."

"WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND I'M DOING THIS SO KAZUYA WON'T LOST A FATHER IN THE FUTURE!" Exclaims Yukiko.

She let herself fell to the couch, she brought her hands to her face sobbing.

Keishin was stunned by her words, he poke his head out and watch her cry.

He carefully walks to her avoiding the broken sea of plates. He kneels infront of her and softly takes her hands from her beautiful face. He hate it went she cries but she always looks beautiful when she cries.

"What made you think that?" Keishi  ask her, drawing circle on both her hands.

"When I was little, I was very close to this uncle from my mom side, he used to smoke a lot, he's not an addict but one day my mon was crying telling me he got a lung cancer from it." Yukiko starts.

Keishin wiped her tears, "When i visited he did not look ill nor he look thin, he look very healthy but then one day after school I found mom sobbing on the floor with dad cradling her. He passed away."

Keishin kissed her hands, "Are you worried that I might died?" Yukiko give a slow nod.

He grab the back of her neck and pulled her to him and let their lips meet. It was a comforting kiss.

Yukiko let her tears dropped again as they keep kissing. They pull away, Yukiko then hides her face on the crook of his neck.

Keishin caress her hair and kiss her temple, whispering to her ear "Don't worry I won't die that fast,"

Yukiko hit him again, Keishin laughs "Alright I'll stop buying them and change them with the candies."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

"You better keep that one or I'll kick you out from the bedroom."

🗒 ❛ note ༉‧₊˚✧

🗒 ❛ note ༉‧₊˚✧

Yes I got to put some arguments between them, Bring me more energy🙂

Today 3rd december is His wife 1 anniversary! It's been one year! I publish this book on the same date but different year.

Thank you so much for the 102K reads for this book! 🎉🎉🎉

There's going to be another chapter after this, with the title 3rd december. It's about Yukiko and Keishin highschool years.

See you on the next chapter Byee!