𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

Chapter 10
T-SHIRT

━Chapter 10━T-SHIRT

Tw spicy🔥

Today was a huge success, They defeated Tokonami and Date Tech.

"Get some rest everyone, don't stay up late!" Yukiko reminded them.

"Thank you Yukiko-san!" Yukiko smiles closing the store with one hand while her other arm was carrying Kazuya.

"Where's mom?" Yukiko asks her husband, who was sweeping the shop.

"She went home already, you should go take a bath with Kazu before he fell asleep" He points to his son who keeps yawning.

"Don't you need any help?" Yukiko ask.

"What help? You clean half of this place already" Keishin replied, the shop was already clean.

"Aha, I can't help it..." Yukiko laughs getting inside the house in a hurried manner.

She takes her's and Kazuya's towels and went to the bathroom.

"Kazu-chan wake up you got to keep your eyes open, you don't want bad bacteria to get you right?" Kazuya nodded he reached his arms up as Yukiko takes his clothes off.

"Bad bad bacteria..." Kazuya mumbles.

Yukiko smiles, she showers him with warm water and washed his tiny back.

"Kazu-chan open your mouth," Yukiko said with his little toothbrush.

"Ah" Kazuya open his mouth and let his mother brush his teeth.

After they're done taking a shower, she wraps Kazuya in a towel "Mama I'm a burrito!"

Yukiko giggles, Kazuya tend to act cute when he's trying to not fall asleep.

"Yes yes, you're a cute burrito."

"Hehe~"

She puts on Kazuya pyjama and dried his hair, Kazuya fell asleep on the bed.

"Goodnight Kazu-chan" She kissed his forehead and covered his body with a blanket that have animal pictures.

She puts on her undergarments but was still in her towel, "I'll just wear Keishin shirt."

She opens his wardrobe, her eyes scanning each shirt. Her eyes beamed at one of her favourites, she carefully lift the shirt above it and pull it.

She inhaled the shirt and softly exhale "His cologne~" she takes her towel off and puts on the shirt.

The shirt was big making her figure small, the end f the shirt reached her thigh.

"What are you doing?" Yukiko gasp in fear when she feels his breath on her ear.

Behind her stand Keishin who's half-naked, he had a towel around his waist, his hair was damped.

"Just gonna steal this one," Yukiko sang walking around him but only to get pulled to him.

She slammed onto him, her hands were placed on his bare chest.

She felt him leans on her neck as his arms slides under the t-shirt, his breath hits her neck making her blush. His lips kissing her neck, she shivers at the gesture.

"K-Keishin...stop t-that tickles" she giggled.

He stopped peppering kisses but still have his lips on her neck, he breathed heavily "I can't." Continuing to give kisses behind her ear.

Yukiko freezes when a whine was heard, She glanced on the bed Kazuya was still asleep.

"Keishin let's move somewhere else, we might wake Kazu-chan from his sleep."

Her breathe hitch when she felt him biting her ear. "As you wish" Keishin smirks on her ear, Yukiko was still in his arms when she was brought to the living room.

 "As you wish" Keishin smirks on her ear, Yukiko was still in his arms when she was brought to the living room

🗒 ❛ note ༉‧₊˚✧

AGSHSHSJAJJAJAJAJ I'M SORRY! THIS CHAPTER WOW IT'S GETTING HOT HERE🔥🔥🔥🔥

There won't be no continued scene on next chapter😌

See ya •////•

Thank you so much for 74K reads🎉🎉🎉