𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

Chapter seventeen
BODY CHANGE

Weeks later passed, Giggles escaped Kazuya's lips as a butterfly fly pass him, he reach his hands out for the butterfly chasing it slowly

"Kazu-chan let's eat!" Yukiko called.

Kazuya hummed, pulling his bangs back looking to his mother. "Mama butterfly!" Kazuya points the monarch butterfly "Pretty" He said looking the butterfly land to one of Yukiko's flower.

"That's a pretty one, come on let's eat" She walk to him and pick him up.

"Mamma up!" Kazuya says beaming.

"Alright, here we go!" She toss Kazuya up in the air making him squeal as he fell back Yukiko quickly catch him back to her arms.

Kazuya giggles, he wrapped his arms around Yukiko's neck, leaning his head on the crook of her neck.

━━━━━

Keishin, Yukiko and Kazuya eat happily. Yukiko tuck her blonde hair back behind her ear, she wonder if she should dyed it.

"Keishin do you think I should dyed my hair?" She questioned her husband, wanting to hear his opinion.

Keishin look to his wife, imagining his wife with a different hair colour.

"Really? Sure I guess what colour would it be?" He replied.

Yukiko hummed, "Maybe chestnut brown? I still want to keep my blonde hair so maybe ombre?" She told him.

"That would actually look good on you, want me to drive you there?" Keishin offered.

"Sure, you want to cut your hair?"

"No, I'm keeping my hair this long."

They finished their lunch, Keishin took the dirty dishes so his wife can take a shower and change her clothes. She was still in her sleeping wear and haven't take a shower yet.

After taking a shower, "It's been so long since I wear my jeans." She mumbled.

She quickly puts on her oversized shirt that she stole from her husband drawer as she about to wear the jeans she closed the zip but it won't closed.

"Wait what?" She said in disbelief. She tries zip it again but it still won't close.

She walked to the mirror, facing the mirror she look fine although her breast looks bigger than before did her work out work more than before? She faced side way and was shocked to see her stomach was bigger.

"Did I gain weight?" She muttered poking it.

For some reason her stomach looks like when she was pregnant with Kazuya...she took off the shirt showing her bare stomach.

"Wait a minute..." She walks to the drawer where she keeps her pads for her guest of the month lady. The pads looks clean and still on its wrapper like it's never been touched before.

She checked the calendar it's been 14 weeks.

"Keishin? Honey can you come here?" She call her husband, did her husband noticed this and did not tell her.

"Yeah?" He walks in, his eyes bulged open to see her stomach.

She tilts her head, "Do you think?"

"No no do you think?" Keishin eyed the stomach.

"Can it be?"

"Maybe?"

"Do you think it's because of that time?" She asked him.

"Probably yes, We should check to the doctor..." Keishin said.

"Let's go to the doctor first then we go the salon, I'll change clothes first." Yukiko said.

This couple really are forgettable with things.

━━━━

"Yup, definitely pregnant." The doctor says showing them the baby.

"Huh would you look at that, Kazuya's going to be a big brother." Keishin commented unable to say anything at all besides that.

"Do you not watch your period schedule Mrs.Ukai?" The doctor asked.

"Well, I'm a forgetful person so I guess no" Yukiko answered.

"The fetus is about 14 weeks now," The doctor stared the family.

"I'm a really forgetful person then but I haven't have a morning sickness yet" Yukiko told her.

"Well sometimes morning sickness are late to some people so it's a bit common, do you want to know the gender?" the doctor smiles to Yukiko who awkwardly smiles.

"Oh yes please," Yukiko answered eagerly.

The doctor points the television that shows the baby gender "It's a girl."

"A girl..." Keishi whispers looking at Kazuya.

The man was too stunned to speak.

🗒 ❛ note ༉‧₊˚✧

I believe I already give the hint of Yukiko going to be pregnant, It was the emoticon like this🤰or was it this one🤱 I forgot.

Thank you so much for the 132K reads for this book! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎆✨ thank you so much!

Stay safe and healthy, Take care! See you soon!