𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

Chapter one
CAUGHT BY THE CROWS

"Practice's over! clean this place up!"

Ukai then went talking to Takeda-sensei about their stamina.

Sugawara motion his hand to Asahi and Daichi who were cleaning "What is Suga?"

Sugawara whispers to his fellow third years "What is that on coach Ukai finger?"

Daichi squited his eyes to have a better look what's on his coach finger then gawked at it making Sugawara and Asahi qurious more.

"What? What is it Daichi?" They whisper ask, Daichi pointed his finger and stutter something but Sugawara and Asahi didn't catch it.

"Get a hold of yourself Daichi!" Slap Sugawara making Daichi shout.

"ITS A WEDDING RING!"

The gym went silent when he scream as Ukai froze, Takeda face was questioning innocently. Tanaka and Nishinoya ran to their coach and grab his finger.

"ITS A RING!" They screamed annoying Ukai.

"What do you think I've been single this whole time?" He sneer crossing his arms.

The first years, second years and third years started to bombarded him with questions except Tsukishima.

"When did you got married?!"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU INVITE US?"

"I THOUGHT YOU WE'RE GAY!"

━━━━━━

"Hey coach do you have a picture of your wife and kid?" Kageyama asked.

Ukai take out his phone and scroll then show it to the volleyball members who were super close to him.

(I can't describe this I'm sorry🙇‍♀️ and just imagine its a woman not a man)

"HEEEEH! A GODDESS!" Exlaimed Tanaka and Nishinoya making Ukai smirked.

Coach Ukai then decided to bring the crows to meet his family instead of answering their questions. Ukai slid open the door making the bell ring to alert the cashier there's a customer.

"Welcome" a soft voice said. The crows look at the source its was beautiful woman with blonde hair, ocean blue eyes with a 1 year old old baby resting his head on her shoulder.

"Oh you brought the team, go take anything you want kids my treat" she said with her smile.

The crows face brighten Coach Ukai hardly gave them free food or drink "Thank you" they thank the women.

Ukai came back after washing his hands, he pull his arms out so he can carry Kazuya she hand the sleeping baby before giving her husband a peck on his cheek she then wrinkled her nose.

"Darling did you smoke?" She glared at Ukai's stiffed body.

"S-sorry"

Yukiko held out her hand "Give it here" she say which he quickly gave the pack of cigarettes to her hand.

"If you want to smoke just keep your mouth busy like eating a food or drink" scold Yukiko.

"Eh? Coach you're not allowed to smoke?" Hinata said titling his head, in his hands was full with foods, meat bun.

"But you smoke everytime in practice" Kageyama said placing his foods to the cashier counter as the coach froze.

BUSTED

"Hee...Darling we're going to talk about this later" smile Yukiko. She placed the the crows food to a plastic bag so it would be easy for them to carry it.

After she's done placing the foodd to plastic bags she smiled "I have a favor for you kiddos can you snatch away if he have a cigarette in his hand if you hand the cigarette to me you can take one food from here" Making the crows excited when they saw Ukai paled.

"Thank you for coming! Come back soon don't stay up!" Yukiko shout to the crows who bowed greatfully for the free food they got some said 'Thank you so much' or 'we'll come back later!'

Ukai flipped the board from 'Open' to 'Closed' while he's carrying his sleeping son.

"Keishin please stop smoking" Yukiko said quietly but it was loud enough for him to hear it.

"Sorry" he said giving his wive a loving kiss on her temple, but resulting a painful pinch on his stomach.

"Brush your teeth if you want to kiss me! You smell like a smoke Hmph!" Yukiko barked stomping to hers and his leaving Ukai and the now waken Kazuya whose looking at his mother angered figure.

"Got any advice to make your mommy not mad at daddy Kazu? Besides stop smoking?"

"Uh!"

"Good boy"