Part 15 Answers

I.. So, it was a virtual reality? Shuichi asked

Yes, actually, everyone is alive. Sonia answered.

.. Then, uh. How did the exacutions even worked? Shuichi asked again.

Everyones execution was actually, real. We have utterly good devices for those. For example, tojo, did feel the pain, of falling, the rope, everything. İt just didnt kill her, and, the fans wanted some of them to stay alive so, thats why we crested the hidden room you found! Sonia told shuichi.

Also, there is a health meter, for that.
İt goes around 1-100. İf, someones health meter is lower than 10,they are counted as dead. İf its getting even lower, lower then 5,they must get our of virtual reality. İf it reaches 0,then,well you are also dead in real life, sonia continued explaining.

No one has reached under than 2 before.dont worry.

Also, for example, kaito, was 10,5 and he didnt count as dead, not exactly. Actually, he was the first for that.

Ah, I see. Shuichi told.

Then, may I ask, what happened to keebo? İs he a robot?

Ahaha, no, he has survived an accident before in his life, and, half of his body become paralyzed, and he and his father made a spacial robot parts, so he can not be paralyzed.

I see. Our talents, are also lies, right?

Yes, but they have some truths inside them. For example, you and your uncle have a detective agency, and you are quite known.

Kaede was a newly-famous pianist.

Kaito, was still studying to become an astronout.

Maki, was a combat attack teacher.

Himiko, was a known magician.

Ryoma, never went to jail, so he was a tennis player.

Kokichi, was a actor, but morely known as the phantom thief, the police never got him, and, even when everyone knew, they couldnt catch him because he made it so he wasnt thechnically, breaking the laws.

The list continues as that.

Ah, I see. Will we ever get our memories back, and, what is the side-effects of the game?

Because of the game, all of you actually have split personalities with past yourself right now, so, the more you have them the more you will remember.
You have wanted to become this new personality, and erese the one you were before, before the game started. Everyone did. So, with a little bit of help, these other personalities, soon will be forgotten, or erased.

You will not be able to meet others, at least not before, we are sure there is no damaging-triggers you have.

The other personality, should be triggered to come, and, you should find that soon enough.

.. I see.
That, is all questions I had for now.

Ok, ok I know this was short.
But, we are getting closer! To the ending! İts just a thousands of chapters left!