19 - Guess What? Im Alive

Shuichi once again slowly oppened his eyes. Author has to stop this. Anyways, The sudden light bothered him.

Hey-hey! Can you hear me? Shuichi?
A familiar voice asked.

Hnngh-
Shuichi grumbled. He was half awake.

İs he awake?
A distant voice asked.

Himiko, he needs to rest yet, dont wake him.
A voice said.

Oh.. Okay. Comtinue sleeping then..
Himiko said in defeat.

_______________________________________
Shuichi? You awake?

Shuichi grumpled as he tried to sit, even before he opened his eyes.
But, his body fealy weak, and he couldnt. He opened his eyes to see who stopped him.

Hey- yeah, me again.
Sonia Said

Hnngh? Wha?

Listen, long srory short, doctors are not what they look like. Theyre not helping but destroying us, and we gotta escape.
Sonia explained. Not something shuichi would rather to wake up for.

-andd-you shouldnt sit, or move. I - dont know? Uh.. Wait a sec I gotta call mikan or something??

She left, leaving shuichi in confusion.
At least, he could look around from where he was.
He was on a plain blanket, hanged from the ceiling and scretched, so that it would be like a bed.
Saying that, the ceiling was also quite low too.

He realised this blanket was so scratched that it felt like he was laying on a table. İt was cold too.

Like an operating table.

And since when does he know about operating tables? Where did that tought come from?

Anyways, he didnt enjoy this. Yet, he was going to listen what sonia had told him.

After a while, sonia came back along with mikan, and kaito rushing behind her.

S-so youre awake! God I was worried-
Mikan told.

What.. Happened to me?
Shuichi asked.

You dont remember?.. Of course..
They poisoned you with carbon monoxide.
That room was filled with it, and we dont really know how long you stayed. My guess is at least 38 hours.

But, wouldnt that kill me? Staying that long?

The room wasnt completely filled with carbon monoxide, how are you feeling?
Mikan asked, as she put shuichi in a sitting position.

Dizzy. Tired. Uh.. I might vomit. Still feeling like half asleep.

Thats normal, and the last one is side effects for sedatives.
Mikan explained.

SEDATİVES??
shuichi questioned

Calm down shuichi, you were in severe pain when we found you.
Kaito said from the back of the room.

From carbon monoxide?

Well-yes, but not.. Exactly.
Mikan told.

You stayed in a completly blank room without talking with anybody or food, its amazing that you survived. Buut, considering in that state of your physology, and condition, you, uhm, injured..yourself,without realisation. You also had diffefent wounds, that you couldnt have done, but.. Thats not revelant. You didnt accept our help and stuff.
Mikan said.