💕•20• Self-centered Bitch💕

I was sitting beside Lalisa in the backseat, while we were on our way towards Busan. Spending time so close to her and in such relatively small place was making me freak out a little as a fan and as of a PA who was fucked by her.

«So Jisoo, what do you think to do with your parents?» Lalisa asked
«I don't know. My grandmother is trying to talk some sense into them. But I'm not seeing any advancement.» I told her annoyed «I still can't believe how they disowned me just like that, although I wasn't even at fault.» she gave me an I-knew-it look and I scoffed crossing my arms «Don't you give me that look. You know shit.»
She snickered «I knew everything.» she suddenly pulled me in her lap, her hands resting on my thighs, thanks God I had pants, as I blushed and gulped, meanwhile she came near my year and said «Ain't I right my dear almost wife?»
I puffed my cheeks and hit her shoulders a couple of times trying to get free «Shut up idiot! I'm not your fiancee anymore! Keep those hands to you!»
Lalisa smirked «You know you can't resist me.» she whispered against my lips «No matter how hard you try.» then she connected our lips, trying to get her tongue in my mouth, which I denied with all my will until her hands went on my ass and gave it a squeeze making me gasp. We battled for dominance and to my great dismay, like always, she won.

The kiss was slowly starting to get intense and escalate as I was enjoying her sweet plump lips that I dearly missed, as her hands explored my body, until they moved inside my blouse and reached my breast under my bra. She started squeezing them gently, softly pinching and rolling my nipples between her smooth skilled fingers, a moan leaving my mouth when suddenly the driver's voice made me realize our position by telling us we were at Busan as I pushed her and moved away as quickly as I could.

«You motherfucker!» I said accusingly to Lisa who smirked smugly
«Nah ah, this is against the rules my dear. If you want to bend over my lap you just need to ask.»
I rolled my eyes and went out the car, slamming the door shut as I huffed and crossed my arms.

Such a narcissistic, self-centered bitch. Yet I still love her so much... As a fan and as her ex girlfriend.

«Boss.» a known voice grabbed my attention, looking at the man who I recognized as BamBam
«BamBam.» she greeted back seriously «How are things going? Is there anyone worth my attention?»
BamBam said smiling «Oh things are going great. About the cadets though...» he trailed off scratching his neck
«What is it?» she asked crossing her arms
«I don't think anyone will be able to join us anytime soon...»
Lalisa scoffed and said sternly «Then double the training! Kun is getting more and more annoying, we need as many people as possible to destroy him once and for all.»
BamBam nodded «Affirmative. Oh hey Jisoo! We meet again.»
I gave him a small smile «If nothing changes will be seeing each other more often.»
BamBam nodded then looking back at a stone cold faced Lalisa he said «Want to come inside and look yourself?»
Lalisa groaned crossing her arms «If from your point of view nobody is ready I'm not going to waste my time on them. Let's go back in the car Jisoo.»
«Yes ma'am.» I said sighing as she went away and I told BamBam «Honestly, I'm sorry for her behavior.»
BamBam shrugged «It's all good. She's right. She's a busy person after all.»
I hummed and said «Bye BamBam.» then I went back into the car, my boss saying
«Mino, take us to my house here.»
I gasped «So the rumors about you having a house in Busan as well it's true! How about the other houses around the world?»
She nodded «All true. It's funny how you apparently dislike me, yet, you're a major fan of mine.»
«Shut up Lisa. Being a fan is something different.» I pointed out
«Just say that you miss me and didn't got over me Jisoo.»
«Tsk! Pleaaaassee!» I said extra annoyed «I didn't have any contact with you this past 4 years. I moved on very well. I just happened to look for a job at your company and be a fan of yours. Don't think too much of it.»
Lalisa sighed and said «By the way, since we have time I'll introduce you better and explain your role in this side business of mines.»
I nodded «Yes ma'am.» I underlined the ma'am, she had to understand that there was a line between us and that line wasn't to be stepped over.»
Then Lisa mumbled to herself «I can't believe I wasted precious time by coming here and no one was ready...»
I said «It happens. Not everyone is a fast learner. Now, I don't know exactly what you teach but it won't probably be easy.»
She shrugged «It's easy. It was for me.»
«But everyone's different. You're different.»

---

We sat down on a couch in Lalisa's office, sitting in front of each other, she had her arms crossed and papers in her hands, while I was sitting crossed legged and looking at her, waiting for her explanation to start.

«So,» Lalisa started «here's what your job will be. Of course like in the company, you'll be my PA, but in addiction to that you'll be a member of my family, which means you'll soon start a training session to at least be able to defend yourself. I saw you're already quite strong and bold, but you miss the technique. You just act randomly and not so smartly. Being my PA in both sectors is dangerous, the mafia side because, it's mafia, nothing is safe, while about my company, many would like to get their hands on my stuff and have a successful company. And as my PA with the time you'll learn more and more until you'll know everything, so they'll see you as an opportunity. You're my first and only PA, so do the math.» I nodded and she went on «More about your job, from time to time you'll have to check on my activities all on your own as I might be busy. You'll take care of transactions and agreements with other groups when, again, I'll be busy. So you'll also receive training in those areas. As you know, I'm very demanding and I demand fast progresses, so you better improve quickly.»
I sighed «Demanding... Sure I'll do my best. But tell me, if you need someone so strong and skilled, why did you hire me?»
She shrugged «Because I know you. And, the situations we've met in, speak a lot about you. You're perfect.»
«You don't know me though. Last time we've seen each other was 4 years ago, when we were respectively 16 and 22. And I've changed a lot. Just like you. You've created an empire as well as becoming a mafia boss.»
Lalisa snickered «What makes you think I haven't been keeping an eye on you?»
«The fact that I've felt amazing. And if you would have really kept an eye on me, that would mean you have a problem. And a serious one.» I said as she laughed
«Yeah, I guess you're right.»
«Anyway, back to WORK, what else should I know?»
She shrugged «Just always be wary of your surroundings, you saw what happened with Sehun. Always watch your back Jisoo.»
I hummed «Don't worry. I'm good at that.»
Lalisa snickered saying sarcastically «Yeah sure. I've saw that.»
«Listen, I wasn't too sober that night.»
Lalisa nodded «Exactly why I've been telling you to be careful.»
«I can take care of myself boss. Now anything else I should know?»
«Not really. I would like to know something from you though.»
I sighed «What?»
«Did you REALLY moved on?» she asked seriously
I hesitated for a millisecond then nodded «I did.»
«You don't seem too sure.» she pointed out standing up for then suddenly push me in laying position on the couch and caging me there making my cheeks heat up «Why are you all flustered Jisoo? Is it because you lied to me and you didn't move on? You still love me?» I bit my lower lip and glared at her
«You pompous, self-centered bitch. You never change.» I stated as she smirked
«Just like you. You're still whipped for me. So what stopped you from marrying me? Mmh?»
«I've told you many times before but obviously you never listened. Of course you didn't.» I huffed annoyed «You were and still are too self-centered to listen to others, to care about others and dedicate them your time.» I spat out acidly as she said seriously with a stone cold face
«Do you hate me that much Jisoo? You love and hate me at the same time? Because you're face is telling me that.»
I pushed her off me and overed her, exchanging our positions «I do. I hate you so much. You made me suffer so much. Yet I love you. As a fan of course. And I admire you for such incredible empire you build. But at what cost uh? The person you sweared it was the most important in your life, that you said you loved and wanted to marry, to have a family with, abandonment? By hurting the people who cared about you and pushed them away? Uh? Is all the pain you've caused worth it Lisa? Is all the pain YOU caused ME WORTH IT!?!» I felt my eyes tear up as I moved away from her and stood up, giving her my back «All the things you said to me, all the promises you made, all those lies... Just leave me be. I'm your PA. The only relationship or interaction we have is only work related.» I was now crying, as I've heard her moving behind me, her arms gently wrapping around me as she stated
«I've suffered too you know?»

Liar.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
1715 words

Yoo! Were you expecting this plot twist? Lisa and Jisoo were engaged years back! Eheh! That was unexpected right?
What do you think will happen now?

Thanks for reading commenting and voting!
Big hug and kiss 😘🤗

-Ary 🌈🦄🤙🏻