•10• Second Week

It was Monday of the second and last week of my trial period

It was Monday of the second and last week of my trial period. This week I had to go beyond any limit to do my best, as it was my chance to get the job or not. And contrary to what my idol and boss believed, I wasn't able to learn and get into the job well into a week. No way! I was far from that. I still couldn't understand many things and didn't really know what to do.

At 6 a.m, I was already in CEO Manoban office, it was now 6:57 and she was late I guess. Which made me sweat cold because at 7 she had an apparently important meeting with a certain "Mr. Jeon Jungkook" who, as I've heard around, seems to be a really big and important partner of CEO Manoban company.

Where the hell is she. Omg! I get that she's famous and whatever but I don't think being "fashionable late" works in here. Oh God... What if she doesn't come? Will I have to go alone? Should I reschedule? Should I do WHAT!?

And like a movie heroine at 7, as I was stepping out the office, there she was, talking with an handsome man which I guessed was Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Lee Jieun.

(A/N: Lee Jieun "IU" as herself and
Jeon Jungkook as himself)

I took a deep breath as I quickly went to Manoban's side, bowing to the people and greeting

Gosh, I feel as if I can breath again.

We moved into the meeting room, me and my boss sitting on one side of the table and Mr. Jeon and her secretary in the opposite side.

«So Lis, I had requested a formal meeting with you because someone is trying to take over my company. And I'm pretty sure Sehun has to do with this. Our partnership is at steak and, you know what else.» Jungkook said as I took notice of how informal they talked, CEO Manoban hummed
«We should have got rid of him that day. What do you propose we do?»
«Have sex?» he shrugged as my eyes widened, darting to my boss who smirked
«We could but surely not now Jeon.»
«I know, I know. Anyway, I actually have some of my men on the case trying to find proofs it was him. So I could take him to court and then when he gets thrown behind bars, well,» he darkly smirked «it's game over.»