•30• Feelings

«Here's the documents you've asked

«Here's the documents you've asked.» I said to Lalisa, as she retrieved them and quickly looked through it nodding
«Thanks.» I was about to go back to my desk when she said «Contact BamBam and ask him about Mission X2ZR. I need updates as soon as possible.»
«Copy that. Oh, ma'am, how about your business in Thailand? Should we go there? Minnie called and said that the situation really is bad.» I said as she shook her head
«No, we won't go. She and Sorn will be able to take care of it. Going there would be useless as I surely wouldn't find him. Which reminds me, call Jennie and Chaeyoung as well, see if they found out where that bastard is right now.» I nodded before going back to my desk

Weirdly enough, it was a very calm day, me and Lisa got along fine, without her flirting with me or annoying me. It was weird, yet, it was mainly a very melancholic familiarity. Times I honestly missed.

The times when things between me and her were good, when our relationship wasn't toxic, when we were happy– were each other happiness.

I looked up from my agenda to Lalisa, she was just typing on her computer and checking some papers, nothing particular, but she was so beautiful. She had this aura that I couldn't resist, I don't know what it was, I just knew that I was powerless against her. Sure, I could talk back and defy her, but in the end, she always dominated me. Not only sexually, but overall.

Lalisa wasn't perfect, she had issues she didn't want to acknowledge and had this control freak behavior, but that was just a side of her which was, yes, scary, unsettling, but it was also attractive. Maybe I was fucked up and that's why I couldn't completely hate that psycho side of her. Or maybe it was the fact that Lalisa had so much qualities that overpowered that side, like her kindness and the way she cared for people she loved. Although I was treating her like shit, she went out of her way to get me out of troubles and make things better with my family. I was grateful although at first I refused her help.

It was just like back then, whenever I needed her, whether I acknowledge it or not, she was there.

*Flashback to 13 years old Jisoo and 19 years old Lisa*

Although we were together only from half a year, it felt like we've always been together.

I was waiting for Lisa to pick me at school, while I kept crying. I really couldn't wait to be with her. That day school was hell and I wasn't able to keep my tears in. My friends were trying to cheer me up and comfort me but there was no way. I was in such a mess that I didn't even ear Lisa's motorcycle pull up to us.

I only noticed her when she wrapped her arms around me, kissing the top of my head, asking me sweetly and concerned «Hey baby, what's going on? Are you okay?»
I shook my head and hugged her, hiding my face in her chest «I-I wanna go home...»
I knew Lisa was glaring at my friends when she said «I hope none of you hurt her or I swear to whatever you want that I'll beat you all. I don't care if you're kids.»
A friend of mine said anxiously «No, no, we didn't hurt her! It wasn't us I swear!»
I pulled onto Lisa's shirt saying again my voice muffled «Home Lisa... Take me home...»