•33• Cai Xukun

I slowly opened my eyes after getting knocked out at a certain point, blinking a little and grimacing in pain «What the–»I looked around and my eyes widened «Lalisa!? Lisa!»

I looked around and my eyes widened «Lalisa!? Lisa!»

She wasn't around, I was alone in a disgusting cell or whatever, I was scared, was I going to die? What had happened to Lisa?

As I was about to freak out, the door opened and Lalisa was thrown inside, all bleeding and beat up, the door quickly closed and I ran to her «OMG! Lalisa! Omg!» I moved her head on my lap as I checked on her «What do I do? What do I do?»

I took a deep shaky breath and tried to calm myself as I inspected the room, making me take note of a bed, a toilet and an old sink with a bunch of apparently looking clean pieces of fabric in a basket beside it. I carefully, somehow moved Lalisa unconscious body on the bed, groaning and struggling, sure she was thin, but she had muscles and I was weak.

«Sorry for the rough moving, boss.» I said moving from the bed to the fabric and sink «Great. I must wash them. I hope the water will come out...» I mumbled to myself, noticing that what I thought was clean was actually the opposite.

I grabbed a bunch of those pieces and washed them as best and fast as I could. I needed to clean Lalisa from the blood as well as wrapping something maybe. It took me more than I wished but at least they were cleaner than before.

I went back to Lalisa with the wet fabrics «Alright Jisoo. You were gonna be a doctor. You were the top of the school. You're family is full of doctors and surgeons. This is nothing. Don't be nervous.» I encouraged myself «You're just cleaning her up a little.»

And so I started my task.

I carefully and attentively cleaned her up, checking how deep or bad her wounds were. Although Lalisa was strong, if she was unconscious she was probably beaten up badly.
To her luck or maybe on purpose, she didn't have any serious injury, but thinking more rationally about it, it made sense; they needed infos and a dead body wouldn't have talked.

«Gosh, what exactly happened between you and that Xukun to get down to this?» I wondered as I raised her shirt to clean her abdomen who was by now purple
«H-He just can't get over me leaving him and being stronger.»
I jumped a little in surprise «Since how long are you back?»
«Couple of minutes... Didn't want to startle you. You seemed very focused.» she said a little weak
«Did they beat you a lot? Does it hurt a lot?» I questioned placing away the dirty fabric
«Naah, I've been beaten up way worst. He's weak even in that.»
«What are we gonna do? I'm pretty sure you have a bunch of fractured bones. To be more precise some ribs. And that shit's risky. It could perforate your lungs. And although it's usually not fatal, it's still dangerous. Lemme give ya a quick medicine lesson. Major chest injuries are known as the Deadly Dozen. The lethal six are: Airway obstruction, Tension pneumothorax, Cardiac Tamponade, Massive haemothorax, Flail chest and Open pneumothorax. Now, of these, there are 3 which involve a pneumothorax.» I raised one finger «Massive Haemothorax (blood within the chest cavity). It can result from blunt or penetrating trauma. It is defined as the accumulation of a large volume of blood in the chest, usually in excess of one litre. Failure to resuscitate aggressively with fluid resuscitation and ‘turning off the tap’ can lead to rapid death.» I raised a second finger «Tension Pneumothorax. The collapse of the lung increases via a flap-valve mechanism leads to loss of cardiac output. Death can result in minutes.» I raised a third finger «Open Pneumothorax. In which there is an unsealed opening in the chest wall. If the defect is large enough, this will impede the normal ventilators process.» I cleared my throat «In my experience, a tension pneumothorax can lead to death within minutes, a massive haemothorax will kill in a slightly longer period.»
Lalisa looked at me in fascination «All that knowledge.... Looks hot as fuck.»
I looked at her dumbfounded and scoffed crossing my arms «I just told you how much in danger you could be to make you understand and you compliment me? Fucking out of place Manoban.» I rolled my eyes and pulled down her shirt
«The correct answer is 'Thank you babe'.»
I groaned and told her «Just come up with something!»
She smirked and said «You don't worry. I have everything under control.»
I said matter of facts «Doesn't fucking look like that.» she shrugged and simply said
«Come cuddle me.»
I rolled my eyes and grabbed the bloody fabrics and went back to the sink, rinsing them «Fuck you.»
«That'd be even better. And I'm letting you treat me like this only because I know you're stressed.» she stated as I scoffed again
«No shit Sherlock. I would like to live ya know?»

---

I was cuddling Lalisa only out of boredom, don't think otherwise, as she was napping.

How can she nap in this situation I really don't know... Did her brain got damaged as well? Man, I don't have what I need to check that.

But I must say, although the situation isn't the best and she tricked me in getting back with her... I'm kinda happy to have her by my side... BUT I CAN'T LET HER CONTROL ME AND MY LIFE AGAIN! I'll make sure things will change. This time I'll lead.

I looked up at a sleeping Lisa and whispered «Get ready Manoban. Things are gonna change.»

«Boss

«Boss.» I said speaking in Chinese to Xukun as I bowed to him in respect «You needed me?»
He nodded «As you might know we have Lalisa. But that bitch is as stubborn as always, so she won't talk no matter what. I think it's because she thinks she's a step further than me. I've been told that she has helpers not far. I need you to find who the traitors are and get rid of them.»
I nodded «Yes sir.»
«Also, I think that Kim Jisoo is one of her weak points. Since you and your team have been doing an amazing job and have been the most loyal, I'll give you permission to have fun with her. Maybe you can make Lalisa talk.»
I nodded «Yes sir. We will proceed immediately.»
He smirked «Thanks Xin Liu. I knew I could count on you.»
«No problem boss.»

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~1120 words

1120 words

Not too long chapter I know... Btw, do you know The9 which are your favorite? I pretty much like them all, although my least favorite is Yan Yu and Kiki Xu... Like if I had to rank them it'd be: XIN Liu, Babymonster An, K Lu, Shaking, Xiaotang Zhao, Snow Kong, Esther Yu, Kiki Xu and Yan Yu.

Anyway, what do you think will happen next?

Thanks for reading commenting and voting!
Big hug and kiss 😘🤗

-Ary 🌈🦄🤙🏻