chapter eighteen

Harry gasped as Draco pushed him up against the wall in the Room of Requirement. Shivering as Draco gave him a ravenous one-over, he angled his neck to give his boyfriend more room to mark him. Harry could feel the smirk against his skin.

Although the had come out, they thoroughly enjoyed the privacy of the Room of Requirement. Undisturbed, the two had done a wide range of things. Some of those being

"You have no idea how gorgeous you are," Draco panted into his neck. Harry let out a whimper.

"Mmm, I love you." the blond froze. Harry clamped a hand over his mouth and his eyes widened.

"Ah, fuck!" Harry bolted out of the room, leaving Draco standing there with flushed cheeks and eyes as big saucers.

"He loves me?" Draco whispered. By the time he had realized what had happened, it was too late.

"Shit!"

DRARRY DRARRY DRARRY

"He'll probably forget about it, mate," Ron said consolingly. He gave Hermione a look which Harry interpreted as why aren't you doing anything?

Ron and Hermione's new friendship was awkward, to say the least. The pair's relationship was out the window, but they were desperately trying to gain their previous friendship back for old time's sake.

Harry was sitting on the edge of his four-poster bed, looking as if he had committed third degree murder. Ron patted his back.

"No one forgets when you tell them you love them, Ron!" Harry groaned. "God, I've probably made things so awkward now..."

"It'll be alright, Harry," Hermione said sadly. "He surely loves you back. How could he not?"

Harry gave her a grateful smile. He knew she must be feeling extremely hurt, and felt gratitude towards her for being supportive of his and Draco's relationship all the way through.

"And how the fuck could you think otherwise, you blundering idiot?"

Harry stiffened at the familiar voice. Ron and Hermione immediately hurried obviously wanting to give the two some privacy. Draco sat down on the bed next to Harry.

"You're not one to run away from your problems," Draco mused. "Aren't Gryffindors know for bravery?"

"What did you come here to say, Draco?" Harry asked glumly. Draco grasped the shorter boy's hand and pulled him closer so he could look into his eyes.

"I came here to say that I love you back," Draco whispered in his ear, making Harry smile tentatively.

"You're serious?"

"Dead serious."

Harry felt his heart beat in his chest erratically and he blushed deeply.

"Say it again!" Harry said happily.

"I love you," Draco said, smiling, poking his cheek lightly.

"I love you too," Harry murmured, resting his head against Draco's shoulder and humming in content.

DRARRY DRARRY DRARRY

"Guys, I know you love each other, that's great! But we don't need to see your snogging sessions!"

Harry and Draco pulled apart. Harry was sheepish, Draco just shrugged.

"Sorry," Harry told Neville. He just shook his head.

"I'm trying to eat!" he exclaimed, gesturing towards his plate of food. Draco leaned over the large table and patted his shoulder.

"Longbottom, if it really bothers you that much, get a damn blindfold," he said coldly.

Neville was affronted.

"Or just move to a different seat!" Seamus piped in from beside him. Neville swatted his arm.

"Or find yourself a girl and have snogging sessions of your own," Dean said, laughing. He high-fived Seamus when Neville, blushing and spluttering, got up with his plate and moved to the other end of the table.

"You two are unbelievable," Harry said, rolling his eyes.

"They're like the next Fred and George," Draco joked. Harry felt his heart crack at the sound of Fred's name.

"Ah, sorry, Harry," Draco said, wrapping an arm around his and rubbing his back. "I didn't mean to say his name-"

"No," Harry said. "Don't apologise. We can't let his death ruin our good memories of him. We won't let him be forgotten."

Draco smiled. "Yeah."

Seamus wiped away an imaginary tear. "I'm very moved, Harry."

"Sod off, Seamus."

"Why should I, Potty?"

Dean chuckled. "You know Harry hits hard, Seamus."

Harry chuckled. "I'd never hit a soul, Dean."

"I don't think Finnigan has a soul," Draco muttered under his breath.

"You hit me!" Dean argued. "You hit me when I dumped water on you!"

"It was a reflex! I was sleeping!" Harry retorted, rolling his eyes.

"You were late to class, I had to do something!"

"You should've left it to Ron!"

"And what would he have done? Kissed you awake like you're fucking Sleeping Beauty?"

"Now you're asking for it," Seamus muttered.

"Shut up, Seamus!"

"Calm down, Harry," Draco sighed, clamping a hand over the brunet's mouth. "Don't waste your time on Thomas."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Dean frowned.

"That you're a time-wasting moron," Draco yawned.

Seamus leaned over a whacked him on the head.

"You were really asking for it!"

***
vote and comment aahhasydafhsudhfkjsdfh

guys tell me your thoughtsss :)))