chapter twelve

Draco turned to Harry with a small smirk, his eyes flashing gold. Harry tried not to whimper under the blond's hungry gaze, trying not to back away when the blond moved close.

Harry's breath hitched as Draco's lips covered his own.

The kiss was the most exciting thing he had ever experienced. Draco tasted of green apples and coffee. Harry's hand grasped the blond's platinum locks while Draco made his claim on Harry's waist.

"Boys! It's supposed to be a kiss, not a make-out session!" Lavender Brown laughed. Harry pulled back abruptly, untangling his hands from Draco's hair.

"Sorry," he mumbled sheepishly. Draco didn't say anything. His eyes were pure gold, but it looked like everyone else was too drunk to notice.

"Now it's your turn, Harry!" Hermione said. "Spin the bottle!"

He felt Draco stiffen beside him as he took the bottle. He spun it and almost fainted.

Out of all people, why him?

Why Ron?

Ron looked as disgusted as Harry did.

"No way am I kissing you, mate," Ron said. His ears were bright red.

"You'd rather have a month's detention over a little kiss?" Seamus asked. Ron sighed.

"I suppose not..."

Harry walked over to Ron. He smiled awkwardly at him and leaned in. Ron started to lean in aswell.

They both pulled away again, and the circle laughed.

"You're so immature!" Parvati said, though she too was holding back a laugh.

"Time to man up, mate," Harry said. He grabbed Ron's shoulders and pulled him in for a kiss. Ron stiffened in his arms but returned the kiss nevertheless.

It felt so wrong. Harry felt like he was kissing his brother, which he was.

The two pulled away quickly, and Ron looked nauseous, but Harry looked positively green.

"I think I'm going to throw up!" Harry exclaimed. Ron rolled his eyes a little. Next to him, Hermione couldn't tell if she wanted to feel jealous or amused. But she knew the boys had no feelings for each other.

Harry turned and made to go back to his seat. He locked eyes with Draco, who seemed to be emanating silent fury.

DRARRY DRARRY DRARRY

Harry walked back to their room with Draco in anticipation. Draco emitted a deadly aura, and his eyes had not changed from their gilded color. Harry would be lying if he said he wasn't a little excited for what the blond was going to do.

Chances were, absolutely nothing.

But couldn't a guy hope?

Harry groaned internally in frustration. What was happening to him? He was acting like a girl!

"We're here," Draco said calmly. Harry jolted out of his thoughts.

The portrait sneered down at them. "Password?"

"Merlin," Harry said, and the portrait swung open, and the two boys walked inside.

"So," Harry said as the portrait swung shut. "Wasn't that-"

Draco grabbed his arm, dragging him over to the bed and flung him ceremoniously onto it. Harry felt his heartbeat quicken..

"It was insightful," Draco murmured, carefully hovering over Harry.

"How so?" Harry asked breathlessly.

"Because now I know what I want," Draco said, leaning down and capturing Harry's lips in a kiss. Something tightened in his stomach, and all he could think was Draco, Draco, Draco.

Draco moved away from his mouth, making Harry whine from the loss, and proceeded to whisper sweet nothings as he moved down the brunet's neck. Harry could only pull him closer as he began to form love bites all over his neck.

They kissed and kissed until their lips grew chapped and sore and they fell asleep in each other's arms

DRARRY DRARRY DRARRY

He woke up the next morning in tangled limbs. His neck stung slightly, and his lips felt swollen. Harry smiled at the memory of the previous night.

A pair of grey eyes opened and stared into his emerald ones. They crinkled at the edges.

"Hello," Draco mumbled, pulling Harry even closer into his chest.

"Hi," Harry responded shyly.

"Those marks look beautiful on you," Draco smirked, his eyes flashing gold.

"How am I going to hide them?" Harry said worriedly. Draco leaned in and kissed his cheek.

"Don't," he said. "I want to see them on you, so I can remind myself that you're mine."

"Only if you belong to me,too," Harry said sternly.

Draco laughed. "Of course."

"So, what is this now?" Harry asked with wide eyes. "You said... it was the beginnings of a great friendship-"

"I think it's been more than that for a while," Draco whispered to him. "Don't you think?"

Harry nodded, pressing a kiss to his lips.

The two got out of bed and went to shower, which ended up with a very irritated Harry and a very smug Draco. After getting ready for the day, the pair exited their room and made their way to the Great Hall. Harry hesitated a little before entering the Great Hall, however. Draco noticed with a frown.

"If you want, we can keep this," he gestured towards their hands. "a secret."

Harry thought for a moment. "Really? You don't mind?"

Draco smiled warmly. "No. I won't push you into anything you aren't comfortable with."

Harry sighed gratefully. They let go of each other's hands and went into the Hall. Harry went to sit down next to Ron, across from Hermione.

"Hey," said Harry cheerfully as Draco sat down next to him.

"Hullo," Ron said gloomily, sipping from a plastic orange cup.

"Hangover," Hermione explained. "I told him not to drink so much!"

Ron flipped her off, and Draco laughed.

"And Harry?" Ron said.

"Yes?"

"Yesterday never happened. Repeat it with me."

"...Yesterday never happened."

***
ron is my fucking spirit animal aaaaaaa

anyways send me some love by voting and commenting and telling what you like so far ;))