Bad Reputation

Pairing: Loki x Fem!Reader

Written: January 2nd, 2021

Posted: January 2nd, 2021

Warning: None, Gets Steamy

Word Count: 892

What's your problem?" You spat, whirling around to face Loki

Loki smirked. "You're my problem."

Taking a few steps forwards your heart began racing, as you were prepared to fight him.

"You don't want to do that, Love." He spoke, without moving from his position.

"And why's that?" You questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"It's not wise, Love."

"Stop calling me that!" You hissed.

The feeling of a firm arm wrapping around your waist could be felt. Before you knew it, your back collided with a firm chest before you were gently lifted off the ground.

"Hey!" You shrieked, as you were lifted away from Loki.

"I'm not getting into another fight with Loki, because of you and your temper." Steve calmly stated as he entered the elevator.

"Put me down!" You yelled, squirming.

"Calm down and I will."

Sighing, you stopped struggling, allowing Steve to place you on your feet.

"What were you fighting about this time?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow.

Walking out of the elevator, you followed Steve to the gym.

"Does it matter at this point?"

"I guess not." He responded, handing you a pair of boxing gloves. "Let's put your anger to good use."

---

After the most recent fight with Loki, you had gone out of your way to avoid him. Frowning, you hadn't realized how much the little interaction you had with him had meant to you. Weeks had passed since your last encounter with him, but that didn't mean he hadn't crossed your mind.

Sighing, you stood on your tippy-toes as you attempted to grab at something on a higher shelf.

"Need some help, Love?" Loki's voice called from the entrance of the kitchen.

Just the sound of his voice, caused butterflies to erupt in your stomach as you felt heat creeping up the back of your neck.

Gulping, you turned to face him. "Why? Are you gonna help me?"

"Maybe." He responded as he leaned against the doorframe crossing his arms.

You scoffed before rolling your eyes.

"You're not my favorite person, you know."

"Oh please." You let out a dry laugh. "I'm not your favorite person any day."

Turning your attention back to the cabinets, you missed the frown that made it's way to Loki's face.

Sighing, you began moving about to perch yourself up on the counter.

"What do you think you're doing?" Loki spat, placing his hands on your waist and moving you back to the ground.

"Well, I was trying to get-"

Reaching up, Loki got the item you were trying to get with no trouble at all. Moving towards you, every step he took forward, you took backward. Your back came in contact with another counter immediately halting your movements. As he kept moving towards you, he reminded you of a predator approaching its prey. His chest came in contact with yours, as placed the item in your hand. Leaning down, his lips brushed your ear as your heart began beating out of your chest.

"Here you are, Love." His voice coming out in a husky deep voice, sending chills down your spine. Butterflies erupting in your stomach.

His lips brushing against your cheek as he left to leave the room.

Letting out a breath you were holding, you leaned against the counter as you clutched the item to your chest.

---

"I heard you and reindeer games had a steamy interaction the other day." Natasha brought up nonchalantly, as she sparred with you.

"Who told you that?" You questioned out of breath.

"I'll never reveal my source." She chuckled.

"Mind if I cut in?" Loki questioned, Natasha.

"Not at all." She breathed heavily. "Be my guest, I was just leaving."

Luckily, once Natasha left you were the only two left in the gym.

A few beats went by without either of you breaking the silence.

"Why have you been avoiding me?" He let out a grunt as you sent a hit directly on his chest.

"You've noticed?" You questioned raising your gaze to an alluring one.

He scoffed. "Why wouldn't I?"

"Well, for starters, you don't like me."

"When did I say I didn't like you?" He questioned catching your arm and tugging you towards him.

Frowning, you wracked your brain as the thought dawned on you.

Swiftly, he swept your legs causing your back to collide with the mat. A gasp fell from your lips before you could stop it. Gazing up at him, you smirked before sweeping his legs causing him to fall beside you.

Promptly, he straddled your waist pinning you to the mat beneath you. Leaning down, he was level with your ear. Reaching around to his back, you raked your nails down his back, enticing a moan from him in the crook of your neck.

Your breathing quickly became ragged at his response. Butterflies erupted in your stomach, as heat danced along your cheeks.

Reaching up he wrapped the end of your ponytail around his hand, before gently yanking it forcing you to look at the ceiling. Before you could stop it, a pleasurable moan escaped your mouth. Loki leaned down, nipping at your newly exposed neck.

"Maybe we should take this somewhere else," Loki spoke, his tongue running along the column of your neck, enticing another moan from your lips.

"Yes, please!" Tony's voice spoke over the intercom. "Not in my gym!"