Bonded Love (Smut)

Pairing: Loki x Fem!Reader

Word Count: 2,336

Warning: Swearing, Smut, Filth, Fingering, NSFW, Orgasm Denial, 18&UP

Posted: 11/05/20

"What are you trying to do?" His voice prodded over the loud music

"I don't know what you mean." You shrugged attempting to seem as nonchalant as possible.

Gazing around the room, you spotted different couples. A majority of them were dancing, while the others were standing drunkenly at the bar.

"Ah. I see now."

Whipping your head around towards the man, your eyebrows were furrowed in confusion. "See what?"

The chuckled before shaking his head. "You're trying to make someone jealous."

"I-"

"Let's see what we can do about that, hum?" He asked, standing from his stool placing his hands on your bare thighs.

The dress you had chosen to wear, became much shorter when you sat down. Especially since it was short to begin with. The mans hands ran up your thighs, pulling the hem of your dress with it. His lips barely grazing your ear. Your breath hitched in your throat as your body tensed for a split second.

"Y/N." A familiar voice spoke, coming from behind you. "Can I speak with you for a moment? ..... In private." His voice dropped a few octaves when he spoke the last part.

You hummed in response before hopping off the stool. Glancing over your shoulder, you sent the mystery man a quick wink.

Before you knew it, you were standing in the middle of Loki's room as he circled you.

"Did you enjoy his hands on you?"

Crossing your arms along your chest, you raised an eyebrow. Your body radiating with defiance.

Catching you by surprise, a strong hand wrapped around your throat pushing you into the wall behind you.

"I said." Loki snarled as he applied pressure. "Did you enjoy having his hands on you?"

You were gazing at him with widened eyes. Your hands quickly reaching up to wrap around his hand, attempting to pry it away from your throat. The more you were defiant the more pressure he applied.

"Yes." You squeaked out.

Applying more pressure, you began gasping. Ripping his hand away, you fell to the ground gasping, as you wrapped your hand around your throat.

Lifting your gaze to him, you saw a sudden darkness in his eyes.

"Fuck you." You spat, standing up and moving towards the door.

All of a sudden you were laid across Loki's lap, as he lifted your dress to reveal your ass. Quickly, you attempted to squirm away. His hand was placed on the small of your back while the other came down on your cheek with a harsh slap.