Infatuated *SMUT*

Pairing: Dark!Tony Stark x Fem!Reader x Dark!Loki

Written / Author's Note: Wrote this some time ago, just found it in my drafts. We don't kink shame here! Feel free to send me some smut requests!

Posted: May 25th, 2021

Warning: Watersports, Fingering, Anal, Iron Man suit kink, Vauyerism, probably some other stuff I forgot.

Summary: Porn without plot.

"Tony, please!" You begged as he backed you against a wall

"Tony, please!" You begged as he backed you against a wall. His hand shooting out to your throat, giving you a rough squeeze. Your breathing immediately becoming restricted as your hands flew upward clawing at his forearm.

"Tie her hands." He spat, his eyes darkening with something you hadn't seen before.

"Tony-" You squeaked out.

"Might as well cover mouth while we're at it." He spoke grinning evilly. "I'm tired of hearing her whine."

Before you could protest more, the cooling sensation of metal was felt around your wrists as they were roughly yanked behind your back, as a fabric was shoved into your mouth.

"Well, well, well," Tony spoke tauntingly. "Look at you." He released the hold on your throat as he nudged your ear with his nose. "You're helpless." He groaned biting your earlobe.

A muffled gasp fell from your lips, as you screwed your eyes shut.

The sound of Tony talking echoed in your ears, as you attempted to make out what he was saying.

Metal hands landed on your waist, as you focused on the cool sensation.

Opening your eyes, you saw Tony's figure retreating towards the bed before he situated himself on the edge, his eyes filled with lust.

The metal hands that were resting on your waist, traveled upwards cradling your breasts. Fingers gently pinching your nipples.

"Harder," Tony spoke watching every movement.

Following his command, the suit pinched your nipples harder earning a muffled cry from you as you arched your back.

"Go ahead."

Before you knew it, you were being thrown on the bed, your legs being yanked apart and latched onto a metal bar. With your hands tied behind your back, you attempted to use your hands to push you up.

Your breathing already becoming ragged.

Shoving a finger into your entrance, your arousal dripping down your legs. Tony, positioned himself by your thigh, getting the perfect view of you getting finger fucked by his suit.

Adding a second finger, you were stretched farther than you had been before. The suit's fingers were much thicker than the ones you were used to. Attempting to wiggle away, Tony wrapped his hand around your throat. Squeezing harshly, he restricted your breathing. Gazing at him with wild eyes, you pleaded for him to allow you to breathe.

Chuckling he grinned down at you. Once he was satisfied, he released his grip allowing air to supply your lungs.

Leaning down, he placed a harsh bite against your breast, earning a muffled cry to tumble from your lips.

"You need to learn who's in charge here." He spoke, biting your nipple harshly.

The suit added a third finger as it sped up its pace. Ramming into you it was knuckle deep inside you, causing you to clench around it.

Arching your back against the bed, you felt a familiar coil forming in your stomach as you panted.

Pulling the fabric from your mouth, Tony shoved his tongue into your mouth. Tracing along your teeth, lapping against your tongue before shoving his tongue as far back on your tongue as it could go.

Just as you were about to reach climax, the fingers in your vagina stopped.

"What's going on here?"

Tony pulled away from your mouth, as you panted. Holding your mouth open, he spit into it before forcibly closing it and placing a slap against your cheek.

"What's it look like reindeer games?" Tony questioned turning his attention to the raven-haired man that entered the room.

"Care to join?" He questioned.

Before you knew it, a cock was being shoved down your throat as you gagged. Tears streaming down your cheeks. The Raven-haired man was straddling your shoulders as he shoved his cock into your mouth.

Replacing his suit's fingers, Tony shoved two fingers inside your drenched pussy.

Moaning against his cock, The raven-haired man gripped your hair harshly before yanking you further down his cock. Your breathing becoming restricted as he choked you with his girth. His free hand tracing the bulge that formed in your throat of where his cock was.

A cool sensation could be felt around your clenched unbothered hole. Widening your eyes, you attempted to squirm away. Pulling his chock from your throat, you gasped for breath. A large finger roughly entered your ass hole, causing a scream to rip from your throat. Struggling against the men, your legs were pried farther and farther apart as you moved.

"She's so dumb." The raven-haired man spat from above you. "Can't even get away. Can you do anything right?"

"Please-" Your hoarse voice spoke.

"Shut her up!" Tony yelled. "She's so annoying!"

Loki shoved his cock back into your mouth, holding your head with both hands, as he held you still. It wasn't until a stream of warm liquid streamed down your throat that you realized what he was doing.

Groaning, he threw his head back in pleasure.

Muffled 'oofs,' fell from your lips, as you screwed your eyes shut.

Shoving three fingers into your asshole, Tony continued shoving his fingers in your vagina. Your Arousal making a mess on the bed.

"Look at her." Tony taunted. "Getting fucked in all her holes."

"She's a three-hole wonder." Loki moaned once he had relieved himself.

Before anyone could say anything, another Loki had appeared in the room. Quickly joining you on the bed, he latched his lips onto your nipples.

The overstimulation becoming too much. The coil returning in your stomach.

"I want to piss inside her.." Tony spoke. All movements halted as the coil evaporated.

Shoving his cock inside your wet pussy, Tony began roughly thrusting into you. A chock shoved its way down your throat.

"I'm going to make her piss."

Before you could protest, you felt warmth inside you. Tony had started pissing, gushing out of you and onto the bed. Not long after, you couldn't hold it and let it go.

"What a stupid whore." Tony taunted.