Best Friends Brother

Pairing: Loki x Reader

Word Count: 286

Warning: None

Summary: The reader falls for her friends brother.

"Thor!" You boomed through the tower.

"In here!"

Squealing you hurdled yourself to the towering blonde.

Chuckling he greeted you. "Hello, Y/N."

"Where were you?" You questioned resting your chin on his chest, letting your arms fall comfortably around his waist.

"I went to get my brother." His husky voice radiating through your body. "This is Loki."

"Hi!" You greeted happily. "I'm Y/N."

Loki wasn't very friendly to you in the beginning. He seemingly went above and beyond to make sure he would avoid you. After you confronted him, he slowly but surely let you break down his walls.

"Loki!" You greeted, pulling him in for a bone crushing hug. "I missed you!"

Chuckling he responded. "Are you drunk?"

"Maybe."

"I just saw you a few hours ago."

"That doesn't mean I didn't miss you."

Wrapping his arm around your waist, he began leading you away to your room.

"I like you." The words fell from your drunken lips.

"I like you too?" He questioned in confusion.

Throwing your arms around his shoulder, you pulled him down to your level, his chest pressed firm against yours.

Before he had the chance to react your intoxicated lips where on his, entrapping his lips between yours. Knotting your hand in his hair, you gently tugged the ends of it, earning a groan from the man hovering above you. Your drunken tongue, prodded its way into his mouth, lapping your tongue over his. A moan fell from your lips. Wrapping your legs around his hips, you yanked him closer to you, leaving no space between you. The sound of panting filled the air.

A strong knock on your door, pulling you from each other. "Y/N? Is Loki in here?"