Heat Wave

Pairing: Loki Laufeyson x Fem!Reader

Written: May 22nd, 2021

Posted: May 22nd, 2021

Warning: None. Fluff

Word Count: 1,085

Summary: During the biggest heat wave of the summer, Clint brings the Avengers to his safe house.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Are you sure Laura's okay with this?" You questioned raising an eyebrow at Clint.

"It was her idea actually." He responded with a shrug.

Nodding your head, you hummed. Making your way into the house, you were greeted with a chilly gust of air. Shivering slightly, your sweating came to a halt.

"Remind me again why we're here?" Loki questioned from beside you.

Jumping at the sudden scare, you placed a hand over your rapidly beating heart. "Don't do that!"

Furrowing his eyebrows together in confusion, he frowned. "Do what?"

"Sneak up on me, like that!" You shrieked sending a playful hit to his shoulder.

The sound of his chuckle filled your ears, sending your stomach into somersaults.

"Sorry, Bunny." He smirked.

Rolling your eyes, you made your way towards one of the empty spare rooms. Placing your belongings on the bed, you heard the sound of pitter-patter from your niece and nephew. Grinning to yourself, you bounded down the stairs.

"Auntie Y/N!" You were greeted with small cheerful voices.

Giggling you held your arms open to greet them. Kneeling down to their level, you pulled them in for a hug.

It wasn't long before their voices sang through your ears, letting you know what they've been doing before school let out. Nodding your head, you listened intently. Before long, you felt a pair of eyes boring into you. Turning to follow the feeling, you caught Loki staring at you.

Quickly averting his gaze, you felt a smirk dance along your lips. The somersaults returned in your stomach.

Rolling your eyes, you made your way towards one of the empty spare rooms. Placing your belongings on the bed, you heard the sound of pitter-patter from your niece and nephew. Grinning to yourself, you bounded down the stairs.

The few days, went by without a hitch. The scorching summer heat hadn't let up. Around the house, Avengers were scattered about laying in the chilly air in hopes of staying comfortable.

"Auntie Y/N?" Lila's sweet voice questioned pulling you from your thoughts.

"Yes?" You turned toward her gazing downward.

"Can we make some baked goods?" She questioned beaming up at you.

"Of course we can." You smiled.