God of Mischief

Pairing: Loki x Reader

Word Count: 2,272

Warning: Violence, Mentions of Drinking.

Summary: The reader returns to the tower when a new face is introduced.

Relief washed over you, the minute you had stepped foot in the tower. It had been three long months since you had gone back home to visit your family. It was around 11:30 pm when you finally got back to the tower. Grabbing your bag you walked into the tower.

The familiar aroma it had, breezed through your nose as you inhaled it. Walking into your chambers, you immediately changed before crawling into bed and letting sleep over take you.

Changing into your favorite sweatpants and crew neck, you scurried to the kitchen. The sound of laughter and chatter filled the air. As you opened the door, the chatter came to a crashing halt.

"Y/N!"

Wanda was the first to greet you and tug you in for a hug.

"Did you know she was here?" Steve questioned Tony.

"I had no idea." Tony responded with surprise. "I didn't think she was suppose to be back until next week?"

"I couldn't help it." You commented, sliding into the seat beside Tony. "I wanted to surprise my favorite people."

"Thor's going to be over the moon." Natasha giggled.

"Where is he by the way?"

"Mission." Everyone spoke in unison.

Nodding your head, you spent the rest of the day doing different activities with each person.

As you were laying in your room reading, there was a harsh knock on the door. Opening it you couldn't stop the grin that had danced to your lips.

"Lady Y/N!" Thor exclaimed wrapping his arms around your waist, yanking you in for a hug. Lifting you off of the ground, he began twirling you in his arms.

Chuckling, he placed you back on your feet.

"This is my brother, Loki." He gestured while grinning.

"Y/N." You stated holding your hand out to shake.

Glancing at your hand, he looked back into your eyes before he scoffed striving down the hall.

Frowning Thor turned towards you. "I'm sorry about him."

"It's okay! I missed you."

The rest of the day, Thor had barely left your side. He had become one of your best friends since you had joined the Avengers.