Chapter 2- His Rescuer

"Naruto, get ready or else you'll be late"

"Im Cumming dad"

Its graduation day at the academy, and dad said I can finally show the real me. He even said that I can...huh...what...oh yea you don't know how I got to this point huh? Well let's take a trip down memory lane.

(Its not Naruto without FLASHBACKS)

(Naruto pov no jutsu)

"Hey kid, how would you like to cum to my house for the night? You'll be safe. I promise"

Woah woah woah this is too soon. I'll cum back to it later. But right now I need to go back further in life. Back to when I was merely 3 years old. Back when I met the strongest Uchihas of their time, and became....THE 10 TAILS JINCHURIKI!!!

(Back in time no jutsu)

(3rd fuck view no jutsu)

"mommy!!! Daddy!!! The villagers beat me today!!" Said a 3 year old Naruto, cumming home with bruises and scratches.

"Stop your lies! The villagers are kind and would never hurt you. Even if they did they probaly had a good reason, you worthless brat"

"B-but its-"

"Just LEAVE"

"Yes mommy"

"THATS YES MADAME TO YOU!! NOW LEAVE BEFORE MY CHILDREN GET HOME!!"

"Yes madame" 'but im your child too' thought the eldest child of the 4th hokage. 'I'm done with this world. Goodbye you worthless human' thought the depressed, eldest child of the 4th hokage. The 3 year old depressed boy the village saw as demon.

The young blonde with a few grey locks of hair, went into the forest, and reached a cliff. 'Goodbye....and good riddance' he jumped. He jumped from a cliff 2000 ft in height.

"Pain, honor, vengeance, slaughter, kushina, father, hero, monster"

As the young blonde sang those words, he was caught. Caught by a man nobody has seen since the 3rd great ninja war. A man thought to be dead, but here he was, perfectly alive. Perfectly alive saving Naruto.

The mans name is Obito Uchiha, former teamate of Kakashi Hatake of the village hidden in the leaf, and current jinchuriki of the 10 tails.

Im so awesome aren't I? I got the chapter out like I said I was.
Goodbye

My fellow simp

Words:374