Chapter 1

"DEMON"

why am I a demon

"MURDERER"

I didn't kill anyone

"MONSTER"

Im human

"SLUT"

What does that even mean

"JUST DIE YOU WORTHLESS SHIT"

Im dying on the inside

"YOU KILLED MY HUSBAND"

I didn't kill anyone

"YOU KILLED MY DAUGHTER"

I didn't kill anyone

"YOU KILLED MY WIFE"

I...I didn't kill anyone....

"What do you think you are doing to this child?!"

The villagers froze. It was like they saw a ghost, but they didn't. They saw him. An ANBU captain. Kakashi Hatake, the lightning dog of the leaf. They were utterly dumbfounded, shocked, that someone stopped them from beating the "demon" that nearly destroyed the village.

" we were just.....just-"

"Just nothing. I don't care what your reason is, this is an innocent child. The child of the 4th hokage no less"

"The 4th hokage neglects me," finally, the little blond spoke up. " he doesn't care for me and he doesn't pay attention to me. According to him and his wife, im nothing more then a burden placed on them. A burden they wish to get rid of."

Kakashi was....he was.....I don't even think there is a word to describe what he was feeling. A barage of feeling jumped at him when he heard the small, malnourished child speak. For 1, his voice was raspy, like he hadn't had anything to drink in ages. 2nd, he was so utterly pale that you could mistake him for white paint. This isn't his natural color. 3rd, you could hear the loneliness in his voice. The sadness and the loneliness that Kakashi knew all too well. These were all shocking to the 19 year old Hatake but perhaps the most shocking, was his words.

Imagine hearing that the man you look up to, the man that lead you into battle, into war, was neglecting his child. In that moment, Kakashi felt anger, sadness, pity, but the most powerful emotion he felt, was HATE!! HATE for the man he called sensei! HATE for the man he called lord hokage! HATE for the women called the strongest kunoichi! But the pity and sadness were still there.  So much so that he just had to take this young child in, and raise him as one of his own. His only one. His only child.

(Fast forward 7 years. Gennin exams)

"Naruto, get ready or else you'll be late"

Man this chapter was short. I just had to end it there though. I was going to end it at a different point but I thought ending it there was the best move for those who didn't read the story im re-writing. I won't say more.

Goodbye fellow simps

Words:449