Chapter 5

"As I was saying, first up, Menma" fucking menma.

"HA, time to show you all that I'm the top of the class!!"

Everyone in the class, besides me and Sayuri, started saying "Sayuri-chan is the top of the class, not you!"

That was fun. Too bad Iruka used his big head jutsu and shut the class up.

You have to throw 10 kunai and 10 shuirken at the targets. You also have to do atleast 3 clones and transformation.

Menma got a 9/10 on the kunai throwing and 4/10 on the shuriken throwing. He did 3 shadow clones and transformed into Iruka.

"HA, beat that looser!!" Fucking Menma.

"Sorry, were you saying how average you did? No need to tell me, I saw it with my own 2 eyes."

"Tsk.....stupid idiot..."

"Next"

Everyone went, then it was my turn.

"Alrigt, next, Naruto Uzu- Naruto Hatake."

People starting murming about my name. They've never heard my last name before. Actually, they didn't even know if I had a sir name.

"Right. Time to show dominace" I said, passing off Kiba and Menma.

I got a perfect score on the shuriken and Kunai throwing. I performed 3 shadow clones, 3 water clones, 3 blood clones(Uzumaki secret technique), 3 wood clones, and 3 ice clones. The class was shocked. They were speechless. Actually, they were beyond that. They were horrified. Horrified that the dead last was so strong.

All I did was a few clones, but whatever. I then transformed into the 1st hokage, I had a clone transform into Madara Uchiha.

Iruka then smirked.

"I see you are caught up on your history, Naruto. Go ahead, tell the class who you transformed into, because I doubt they know. After all, it's not taught in the academy" I love it when the teacher gives you a chance to flex on the others.

Thank you for the opportunity to place the stuck up prik in his place.

"I transformed into Hashirama Senju. Also known as the first hokage, the founder of the leaf. My shadow clone transformed into Madara Uchiha." I heard a few gasp and awws, but Sayuri-chan reaction surprised me. A little bit. She seemed interested. Interested in what I had to say about Madara Uchiha, because it seems as if she's never heard of him.

I continued with my lesson.

"Madara Uchiha was once the best friend of Madara Uchiha. They had a brotherly bond, that they cherished from when they were children, all the way to their dieing days. Madara Uchiha, is a co founder of the village hiden im the leaf, and was considered to be placed as the 2nd hokage of the leaf. When Hashirama told Madara that he wanted to make him the 2nd hokage, Madara declined, knowing that the village wouldn't respect him because he gave off a terrifying presence, and he was Uchiha.

Later that day, Madara left the village, only to fight Hashirama later that year, in a battle known as the final battle" History lesson done. HOORAY!!! Now I can go sit next to Sayuri-chan.

"Naruto Hatake, you pass!! And ill ask the hokage to promote you to chunin early" with that said, and my lecture done, I grabbed a dark blue head band, tied it to my head, and went back to my seat.

"Well congratulations everyone, I'll see you tomorrow" damn you Iruka. I went to my seat and sat down, just to be told I can leave 2 seconds later.

I run home to tell dad about my passing.