Chapter 6 (for real this time)

Fun fact, this book gained over 4k reads before I actually gave you this chapter. I said I'd upload the new chapter once it hit 11.2k reads, so here it is as promised.

"Alright class, im now gonna announce the teams."

Theres no point in me listening. I already know who's on my team.

"Make sure to gain as much knowledge as you can about your fellow teams when you go back and become a genin. Itll help you out when you have to work with others."

"OH OH I KNOW I KNOW!! The real reason is because it'll make you seem like less of a private part"

"*SHUT UP, *BLANK*

"*Blank* sorry"

'Chuckle' oh yea, that's right. If I want to be liked and appreciated by this filth, I need to know how to work with them. I almost forgot, but why am I remembering them now?

"Tean 7: Sayuri Uchiha, Naruto hatake, and the 3 Uzumaki Namikazes"

"HEY WAIT!!" oh my god, menma, shut the hell up. "WHY DIDNT YOU CALL US 3 INDICIDUALLY!?!?!"

"Why waste my time on brats like you, when I can do all 3 of you at the same time?"

"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO US LIKE THAT?!?"

"I was only speaking to you menma, now if you would be so kind as to shut the hell up, we might get this done sooner"

The class started laughing at menma, and I had to admit, it was pretty funny. Menma, however, didn't seem to like the fact that he was being belittled, but he stayed in his spot, clenching his teeth in frustration.

"Now, your senseis will be Kakashi Hatake and Kushina Uzumaki"

This kinda sucks. I already knew we were going to be on the same team, but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

"Knew this was happening, but I still feel disappointed being on the same team as the people I dispise the most."

"Hey shut up!" Naruko lightly shouted

"Yea, why do you have to be on the same team as me and Sayuri-chan!?"

"Hm? I didn't even know you were here."

"Why you!" Menma and naruko yelled.

"Naruto-nii, hopefully we can work as a team? How does that sound?" Mito . . . Shes so quite. Shes not loud like the other 2, but she's not that strong either. And her life force . . . Its so weak . . . Whats wrong with her?

"Naruto-nii?"

"Hm? Oh yea, sure. I suppose I could try and bring my self to a skill level so low, you 3 can some what keep up"

"Great" mito exclaimed. How unlike her . . . I don't know her terribly well, but that's still not something she does often . . .

"Looks we are on a team, dope"

"Yes, I suppose we are, but I already knew we were going to be" I muttered the last part.

"Whatd you say?"

"Oh, nothing. Just mutter mutter muttering to myself" oh great, im making myself sound like the green haired freak of nature.

(Menmas little rant right now is so perfect, I need to copy and paste it directly from Gra-senseis book . . . I can't copy and paste it since I'm on mobile, but i can type it out)

"You monster demon stop talking to Sayuri she special your not thats why mom and dad didn't love you and the village hates you they just hate and Neglect you im strong your weak freak or demon so get lost and stay away from Sayuri murder!"

(Thats the exact thing written in Gra-senseis Naruto hatake)

M

enma yelled in anger and jealousy. Everyone was quiet in shock.

"Monster? A monster, huh? If you want to see a monster then ill SHOW YOU!!"

I rushed over and grabbed him by his neck and slammed him to the ground

"SAYURI ISNT YOURS, DUMBASS! WHEN WILL YOU LEARN, YOU STUCK UP PIECE OF FILTH!?! WHEN WILL YOU GROW UP AND BE A PROPER NINJA, YOU DISGUSTING HOG!?!?"

I kicked him in his side and he flew across the room, hitting the wall bleeding

"How does it feel to get your ass kicked by your older brother, Namikaze"

He tried responding, but as soon as I saw his lips move, I fractured his skull and broke 2 of his ribs on the opposite side from where I tapped his side with my pinki toe.

"Naruto!" Iruka yelled. Eveyone was in shock and fear, because even when I was acting, I was still pretty chill. But that wasn't what they saw just now . . .

"Naruto! Go to the principles office, and take menma to the nurse!!" Iruka yelled out commands.

"No" I responded and teleported to the training grounds.

I gave you 3 different chapter 6s that were all fake outs, before finally giving you the real one. I know I know, you've been waiting for like 3 months. I gave you the Akatsuki filler chapter atleast!

I renamed 2 of the fake outs from chapter 6, to what they actually are.

Words:834