Chapter 9

So I've been writing this chapter for a while and it's been a few months since I've updated anything, so I thought I'd just post half of this chapter now. It's not complete, that's why it'll be a 2 part chapter. This part you reading, then the next that'll probally be posted next year. September 2021 has just been . . . Boring.

Warning: anything said in this chapter, or any other chapter I make, is purely for jokes

The story

"You dumb fuck! Ahahah! My holder really wants you dead now!! Ahaha!! As you wish! Master~"

He lunged at menma, and just as he was about to strike, Uzumaki sealing chains circled his body, and Naruto turned back to normal.

Kushina stepped into the room with kakashi following close behind dat ass, and she spoke

"I think that's enough of that"

Present time

When kushina sealed narutos . . . Whatever that was, back inside his body with her chains, menma couldn't help but snicker. That snicker turned into full blown laughter.

"*snicker* I knew it. You do like sayuri-chan, don't you?!"

He was standing up infront of narutos unconscious body. Menma knew that in that moment, he had all the power over his older brother.

"Your just jealous!" He holds up narutos face so its looking up at him, and smacks him across the face. Quick, and swiftly.

"Menma Uzumaki-Namakazi! Don't you dare hit your older brother!"

"Or what? You gonna abandon me, like you did him?" Low blow you cock sleeve.

Kushina was at a lost for words. She was furius, and it made Kakashi of the fucking sharigan back up. Before she could do anything drastic, she walked out the room, unsealing Naruto in the process.

Menma, seeing his milf leave the room, took the chance to kick Naruto across the side of his head. Only, it didn't connect. Naruto caught the deformed leg before it could hit him and threw menma into Kakashi, who was sitting back eating popcorn. Num num, piggy.

Kakashis extra buttery popcorn was spilt and ruined now, and he blamed the edp455 shit stain on Nikocado Avogadros seat. The wet and unhealthy taco bell customer was already in bad shape, looking more disabled then an actual disabled person, but now he has to deal with a pedophiles thousand years of deathy hands. May his soul rest in peace.

With a quick bitch slap, menma was sent back narutos way. "Here, take your brother"

"I don't want him. You have him, old man" menma was kicked back kakashis way.

With a back hand to the jaw, Kakashi forced menmas fucked body back narutos way. "No, i insist you have him"

Naruto jabbed him in what used to be a face long, long ago, and he stumbled back in Kakashis arms. "No no, he's my brother so he's your son. You can have him"

While Naruto and Kakashi angrily played cold menma, Sayuri decided to break the ice between the girls.

"So . . . Should we stop them?"

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WORTHLESS BITCH"

"NARUKO! DO- ow- SCREAM AT - ow - SAYURI-CHWANNNN"

"SHUT UP MENMA" everyone except for mito yelled.

Just then, an intense aura filled the room from the outside. Mito and Naruko were a little scared. Sayuri was concerned. Kakashi noticed it, but didn't react. And Naruto just didn't care. He was having too much fun.

The door slowly creaked open, footsteps, loud and tauntingly slow, filled the room. A red wine mist covered the floor as a demon crept in.

Sayuri, while level headed on the outside, was panicking on the inside. It was like she was reliving that night all over again, but she couldn't figure out why. Why this moment was so similar, almost exactly the same, as the night she was left an orphan. As the night where everything changed.

1 step. Then 2. Then 3. Then 4. Kakashi noticed something behind him, hovering above his head. He looked up and behind, only to be met with the eyes of a true monster. Its a dream he thought. Its not real he insisted. Sadly, he was wrong. Claws, sharp as a kunai, slowly touched his shoulder, and put a painful weight on his soul.

Finally, the other worldly being spoke. It spoke 1 word, and 1 word only.

"No".

Words:719

Honestly this isn't as bad of chapter as I thought and could pass for 1 full one. Part 2 will be posted when I feel like it

And sorry for not posting. I know I said new chapter at 18k reads, and it's currently at 20.5k, almost 4k the amount it was at the last chapter, but hey . . . I don't think this book is my best work and I have other projects I want to do