Chapter 4

"Anyway, first up is M-" Iruka got interrupted by the 3 people I hate the most. Well, besides their parents.

"Sorry we're late. It doesn't matter though 'cause we the hokages kids. We do what we want!" Man, I hate Menma. He's such an asshole. How could my younger brother turn out like this, when our 2 younger sister are like angles?

"Now, let us take our seats" fucking Menma.

Fan girls were squealing as my foolish younger brother walked to the back of class, to me and Sayuri.

"Hey Mito, there's open spots here" said Naruko, as her and Mito said next to Ino.

"Hey dope, you are in my seat!" Fucking Menma.

The slightly smaller version of me, or as I like to say, mini Minato, is so annoying.

"Since when is this your seat?" Im gonna put him in check. "Last time I checked, this desk, not seat, belonged to the school. We aren't assigned seating either, so you have no claim to it." Hopefully this will put him in check. Actually, knowing Menma, it won't.

"IM THE HOKAGES OLDEST!! THAT MEANS EVERYTHING IS MINE!!!"

"Hm? You say something?" I said taunting him, bored expresion on my face.

(3rd person/ im bout to fuck with life)with the sisters)

"IM THE HOKAGES OLDEST!! THAT MEANS EVERTHING IS MINE!!!" it pains me to write that again. It makes me laugh when I think about what I'm about to do to this mans pride!!😂

"Big brother can be such a pain, right Mito?" The sexy jutsu, less busty, smaller version of Naruto said. Yes, Naruko is basically the sexy jutsu version of Naruto.

"Yea, he thinks everything is his, just because he thinks he's the oldest. According to mom and dad, we apparently have an older brother who was born before Menma." Mito is smart. Mito looks like the academy version of Kushina, with a slightly more pointed face. She also has blond tips at the end of her hair.

"Oh yea, I forgot about that."

(Flashback to this morning)

Kushina was going through family albums, when Minato bust through the front door screaming.

"KUSHINA!!!" he yelled frantically, like he just discovered something dangerous.

"What is it Minato" kushina asked. At this point, Mito and Naruko had cum downstairs, to see what the Lord hokage wanted.

Menma was literally cumming in the bathroom, trying to fix his morning wood. He has a secret mother complex.

"Oh, girls, good, your here! This is important for you guys as well! Hold on, where is Menma?"

"Im right here, dad!!" Fucking Menma. He doesn't realize he got cum on his hands.

"Good. Now that you are all here, I have a question to ask. Where's Naruto?" Oh God, the dreaded question. He a fucking dumbass. Let's see, Narutos been gone for.....hes 12 now.....he left when he was 3....9 years? DAMN MINATO!!!

"...who's Naruto? Like the fish cake? I HATE NARUTO FISHCAKE!!! Menma is where its at!!" Cum on everyone, say it with me in the comments...

Fucking Menma

"Now that I think about it..I haven't seen Naruto in...9 years. 9 YEARS!!?!?" Yes kushina, 9 years. Fucking slow ass bitch that I simp for.

"Mom, who's Naruto?" Aksed the always polite Mito. I love Mito.

"Well, Naruto is your older brother. We haven't seen him in a long time. We actually forgot about him it seems..." kushina said sadly. #WeLoveKushina

That hashtag was the 569 word.

I don't belive in Destiny.

Shout-out to anyone who knows the reference.

"So I have a younger brother? COOL!! IVE ALWAYS WANTED A YOUNGER BROTHER!!" Fucking Menma.

"Actually Menma, Naruto is the oldest. He's older by a few months." Minato just broke Menmas world. Everything Menma thought he had, the Uzumaki clan, the Namikaze clan, all of it, it wasn't his.

"So you mean...im not the heir to the 2 clans?" I'd say poor child, but I can't feel sympathy.

"No Menma, you aren't the heir. Naruto is." We stan kushina. "Minato, we have to find Naruto"

"ill have Kakashi sent to my office, and send him after Naruto. Also, Menma, why is there cum on your hands?"

Little bitch shut his ass up and shivered in fear at the look his mom was giving him.

(Flashback over, back with Naruto and Sayuri)

Narutos non preference view point on life

"Hm? You say something?" I say taunting him, bored expresion on my face.

"While you-"

"Both of you shut up. Menma, sit somewhere else you slob." Sayuri said with a tick mark on.

"Whatever. I'll get you back looser!" And with that he was gone. Fucking slob..that was good...I love this girl-wait what?

"Hn.." I replied to the slob. Sayuri just looked at me with a confused look. She probally knew I just called him a cunt ass bitch in the Uchiha language.

"Alright everyone, quite. Now let the exam begin." Finally Iruka. I thought you'd never start.

"As I was saying, first up Menma" fucking Menma.

Words: 843