Chapter 3

Now that you've gotten a sneak peak at what's to cum, or i guess it would be, what's already happend, let's get back to the main time. I know you hate me. HATE ME MORE!!!

HOLY TITY FUCK NARUTO HATAKE GOT 1K READS!!! I haven't updated this book in like 3 weeks. I haven't even touched. I started this chapter awhile ago when it only had 600 reads. Now it has 1k and I feel like writing the chapter

Its been 2 days and I haven't still haven't done shit with this book. I have another project I want to start soon so I got to get more chapters of this out.

(Narutos pussy overflow view(i managed to get a hentai reference in.....you thought it was demon author but it was me DIO!!!)

"Naruto, get ready or else you'll be late"

"Im cumming dad"

Its graduation day at the academy and dad said I can finally show my real self. The me that has close to no emotions. The me thats a genius. The me that could have become an ANBU at the age of 7. The me that reads pervy ass books.

Dad also said that I can become a full blown member of the hatake clan. Itll make me the second member of the hatake clan. Of course, that's only because dad just started the clan 3 years ago, but im still technically a founder of the clan.

Anyway I run to the kitchen, and sit down on dads lap (NARUTO STOP GRINDING KAKASHI DICK). It might seem wierd but its the only way for him to notice me when he's reading those pervy books.

He looks at me, picks me up, and drops me on my feet.

"Can I become a mem- THEN I CUM" did I mention i like music?

"Naruto, that's not-"

"Now im soft.... You were saying something"

"Actually you wer-"

"Get stuck in my elastic love~"

"....you done?" Dad ask.

"Wait give it a minute.....yes I am done" I love that song.

"Anyway, Naruto, you were saying something?"

"Oh right. I was wondering if I can become an official member of the hatake clan now?"

"But don't you have to be at school? The exams are today" man dad can be a buzz kill sometimes.

"Don't you have to be at the hokages office? The answers yes, but I ain't saying anything. Now give me the scar on my right eye so I can be an official clan member" man im sassy. I thought I was emotionless, but I guess I still have them.

(Kakashi fucked Naruto in his tight ass and now we at the academy. Jk jk jk not even i would go that far. Not this early in a non hentai story atleast)

I was now at the academy. I made it on time some how. Actually I made it early.   Sayuri was the only one there. I sat down and she decided to sit next to me.

"Hey dope, what are you doing?" I was a little confused with what she was asking because I wasn't doing anything.

"What do you mean"

"I mean what are you wearing" I forgot I was wearing something different.