𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎 ꞉𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐲

᪥ ┊ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎 ꞉𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐲

᪥ ┊ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎 ꞉
𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐲

——– ┊⁀➷ 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 moment of placidity and a ruminating to what precisely just happened

——– ┊⁀➷ 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 moment of placidity and a ruminating to what precisely just happened. He was in utter bafflement and consternation, as he stared down at the gore coated hands still holding onto his now stained uniform. Her abrupt actions caught him by surprise and for the first time, Bakugou was tongue-tied but still, he somehow fancied her gesture.

As he incessantly gazes down at her, he ultimately twigs what he had done. With the discomfiture and befuddlement gradually swelling inside him, he hastily extracts his palm from the back of her head. Yet, there was still no acknowledgment from her as she kept herself against him which was only disconcerting him in so many ways.

"Hey."

What was he supposed to do? Push her away? He began to chew over his next actions as he ponders whether or not if she is cognizant of the plight that she is in; especially with him, who, she had disgruntled to whenever their eyes meet.

He once again parted his lips to utter a word, but something else took hold of his vacillating heedfulness.

Within the hushed room were faint whimpers; nearly absent but were ample to permeate the space around them.

The grip on to his uniform tautened and as he beholds her even more, his hand impulsively steadily slips between the velutinous locks of her hair, to the back of her head once again. Her cries were now absent and as if his gesture eventually educed her mind from the formidable thoughts, she hastily raised her head, and the second her eyes met his, they widened with awful perception.

"I-I..."

"Bakugou! Why did you just runーwoah."

A tall male suddenly came running in with a surprised face as he looked around from the body on the floor to his friend who is in an unimaginable situation. The sudden voice startled Kaori inducing her to quickly step back from Bakugou, and was she so thankful for the absence of light in the room or the embarrassment evident on her face would be seen.

Yet, Kaori's sudden gesticulation left Bakugou with knitted brows and somehow a despondent feeling inside. But for what? He then turned his gaze towards his friendーtrying to ignore the peculiar sentimentーwho was now hunkered down near the body probing for any signs of stirring.

"Kirishima, go and let the head know. I'll-"

However, his words were hindered when Kaori, who has been standing tacitly while retaining a safe space between them, abruptly scrammed out of the room with her head still hanging low from the growing disquietude inside her.

It only left the two males inside the room in a dilemma.

Kaori hastened her wearied feet down the hallway, casting her eyes at every corner to elude the place but was impeded when what came not too far from her was the washroom. Sure, she has been for way too long with sullies of blood all over her uniform but it is irrefutably more parlous if she flees the place appearing like that while bearing in mind the long trudge towards their dorm building.

Attempting to gather herself as she takes deep gulps of air, yet the pounding of her heart was still rapid and loud against her chest which only intensated the surreal sensation on her stomach; Kaori pondered deeply on the inducement of this.

She languidly folded her sleeves to rigorously wash the wound on her palm, and to her dismay, there was desiccated blood even on her arms. Her heavy eyes then looked up to her echoing mien and was frozen at the sight of herself.

Was it because of the besmirches all over her, or the red tinge painted on her cheeks?