𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟔 ꞉ 𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

᪥ ┊ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟔 ꞉ 𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

᪥ ┊ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟔 ꞉
𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

——– ┊⁀➷ 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 across the boisterous hallway that was filled with bemusing looks and probing eyes; it was quite arduous to descry for her classroom between those who were trudging in their steps, and those who would take ...

——– ┊⁀➷ 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 across the boisterous hallway that was filled with bemusing looks and probing eyes; it was quite arduous to descry for her classroom between those who were trudging in their steps, and those who would take a halt without any notice.

As Kaori incessantly finds her way out of the burgeoning clustered groups of students, she abruptly heeded the stifling ambianceーwhat caused a turmoil before their day even began?

All their faces and scrutiny were immersed in a direction where the upheaval seems to be coming from. It is difficult to decipherーbut there is indisputably something aberrant at the end of the hallway, and inquisitiveness overwhelmed Kaori's body; soon found herself plodding towards that direction, omitting the persistent voice inside her mind that repudiated her avidity.

There were audible whispers amongst the students and gaped lips with their bemused expressions, but Kaori's perusal is set somewhere else, and her grip unto the straps of her bag had gone tautened and rigid, as her eyes cast around.

Desiccated stains of blood everywhere.

Kaori's gaze moved towards a man who is forced down on his knees and is veiled with nothing else but gore. He had piercing eyes that sent rigors of fright, and it was almost unfeasible to look away; its quivering shoulders and hands eager to stifle someone or anyone's neck within his sight, and those menacing sharp fangsーit was certainly not pleasing to see.

Yet what stood behind the man was a student who wore an exceptional uniform from the rest, holding back the vicious man from sucking the life out of anyone inside the room.

There were streaks of bloodーalmost like an atramentousーthat cohere with his blazer. It was evident how enraged and disgruntled he was as he utters words of profanity, and rolling his ruby-colored eyes each time he reluctantly discerns the remarks of quite a fondness from the females, because though he is perceived to be quite mean and aggressive with his unsweetened tongue, girls cannot help but swoon over him that some would even gladly have him bury his own fangs under their skin.

First, an intruder burgled this early in the damn morning, now the stares and the congested place; it certainly irked Bakugou even more.

But as he looked around, his probing eyes landed on a familiar girl inducing him to lift a smirk on his lips. She turned around from the distressing scene, undesirous to see him again, but was unaware that she left the ash-blonde in a growing interest as his still prying eyes followed her.

What a damn careless blunder she made.