𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟒 ꞉ 𝐚 𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

᪥ ┊ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟒 ꞉  𝐚 𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

᪥ ┊ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟒 ꞉
𝐚 𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

᪥ ┊ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟒 ꞉  𝐚 𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

tick tock

——– ┊⁀➷ 𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐅𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 veils the room, and the sound of the clock incessantly playsーexcept her heavy breathing is quite audible. She feels a sensation of heat overwhelming her as he moves closer; trepidation coming into her in a whisk when he swiftly turns her around. With her back pressed against the door and wrists pinned above her head, Kaori knew she brought herself in this predicament.

And that's when she finally took cognizance of who was standing extremely close to her; it was the same ash-blonde hair and flaring cerise eyes that refused to forsake her mind.

"I'm quite surprised; you're not resisting."

Kaori, of course, has always been mindful of how vigorous they areーwhich is why there is no use of showing defiance to him; she could only pray and hope that he won't do anything in this ungodly hour.

tick tock

"Do you, perhaps..."

She holds her breath as his grip on her wrists feels more rigid. He leans in once again next to her ear, whispering with a playful smile worn on his lips.

"...Like it when someone holds you down like this?"

tick tock

She still refused to utter a word, and chose to avert her eyes from the male instead, not wanting to succumb to his words. He suddenly holds her chin up, forcing her eyes to meet his. Tilting her head to the side, the frail spot on her neck now bareーshe knew exactly where this is going.

"Whatever. This makes it easier for me."

Kaori's eyes traveled to his face, and two sharp fangs were now evident under his delighted smile. The distance between them had now grown smaller, leaving no space; his calescent breath fanned her delicate neck, inducing the appalled girl to squeeze her eyes shut.

tick tock

tick tock

tick tock

However, the throbbing pain that she anticipated never came; a sonorous bell resonated throughout the building, causing the male to recede from her and releasing the aching wrist under his hand. He clicked his tongue and a disgruntled expression was painted on his face while running his fingers through his hair.

"Fucking hell."

Kaori, still affrighted from what just happened, only beheld his back when he began to walk away. A feeling of ease gradually overwhelmed her, inevitably affirming to herself that this will be the last time they'll meet.

But he abruptly turns around, facing her with a mischievous grin playing on his erubescent lips.

"This won't be the last time."