⥈ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟹

Jia was now in the large basement of the mansion NCT lived in, looking around

Jia was now in the large basement of the mansion NCT lived in, looking around. A large boxing ring stood in the middle of the open area of the basement which was most likely to be the centre of the spacious room which was specialized for training.She noticed the various rooms for different activities such as shooting practice and weaponry.

While she was looking around the guns in the weaponry section and one particular sniper rifle caught her eye. It was single rifled, pitch black coloured with the words 'TY19' written in gold below the ridge of its handle and it was kept in a separate cabin made among the shelves. The power held by the specific weapon drew her towards it. She reached out to touch it and ran her slender fingers over it.

"TY19. Taeyong hyung's first ever rifle. One of the best sniper rifles in the world.It was gifted to him by his uncle. An old one but it was altered later on." She looked around to meet the honey like eyes belonging to the person with a honey-like deep voice. 'Another ethereal one among ethereal ones? Damn is this a mafia gang or a modelling agency?'

"A sexy one she is, I must say." Jia spoke looking back at the sniper and turning her attention again to Jaehyun. He snickered at her comment.

"You're sexy too." He winked at her. She scoffed at his remark.

"Says the one who looks sexier than Victoria's Secret models?" Both of them broke out into a fit of laughter, knowing very well that they would get along without a problem.

The day passed just like that with Jaehyun and her practicing a bit of shooting and hand-to-hand combat. Jaehyun was surprised at her shooting skills and her aim was absolutely unbeatable. Him being one of the head snipers and a combat expert had certified her skills. Despite her being restricted from the gang activities by her brother, she trained with Kai, one of their members, secretly, since he decided to help her with it in order to defend herself as she might be the primary target for the rival gangs.

___________

Ten was walking to his room after informing their leader about the new bomb that he created which could cause extreme destruction.Ten was in-charge of the chemicals and bombs they made.

He noticed Jia sitting alone on the couch and scrolling through her phone. To be honest, Ten felt amused by her. The way she was confident while talking and the bitch attitude she radiated, he liked it. He walked towards her and dropped onto the couch next to her. Some bonding time? Heck yes.

"Hi." he said enthusiastically looking at her with a smile.

"Hello Ten" she said looking at him. 'Damn the smile sir.'
Even though Jia had a tough exterior, she was definitely a person who had a soft side and loved to make new friends. And being involved in the underworld, she never got to make any friends.

"I heard you moved in?"
"Correction. I was 'forced' to move in. But I'm okay with it I guess. New friends and we're a gang afterall."
"You intend on making friends here?"
"Is that even a question?" she asked, ridiculed by his words. "We are a group now and of course I wanna make friends."
"Oh- yes.It actually feels weird to have a female member around."
Jia laughed at his statement.
"Well not anymore." she gave him a comforting smile.

Ten and Jia ended up talking for hours about different things. They grew close easily just because of the crazy similarity they had- fruits. Both of them hated it and clicked pretty well with that.

After spending some time with Ten in the chemist room, she headed towards the cyber since she had planned on talking to the chinese boy of the same age.

She punched the password Jaemin had told her earlier and walked into the room.
Jisung was super immersed in the work he was doing and didn't notice the girl walking in.

"Jisungiee~"
"Hyung not now- Ah noona. Hello." He said looking at her.
"Jaemin really does like you huh?"
"Oh please he's so annoying." She giggled at his annoyed tone.
"I still can't believe you're only 18 Jisung."
"Why- oh my voice. You gotta get used to it."
"Of course. Where is Renjun by the way?"
"He is asleep. We've been working on the special high tech smart glasses for our spy team. He didn't get a proper sleep yesterday."
"Oh okay. You should rest too. You look tired."
"Yes ma'am." he said, saluting her.

"See you around, Jisungiee~" she said mimicking Jaemin.

"Noona!! Not you too!"

pls idek what I wrote-