⥈ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷

Third person

Third person

As they entered the building, they saw the members of Trinity. Jia's eyes trailed over to the limp body on the ground,fully beat up. The leader of Trinity moved closer to the body pulled out a gun from his pocket,clicked off the safety and pointed it over to the person on the ground.As soon as he pulled the trigger, the sound of gunshots filled the air. The members of EXO, her brothers friends, a mafia gang, fought half of the members of Trinity.While they fought the rival gang, Jia ran over to her brother who was on the ground barely breathing.

"Jia, my idiot, please be happy while I'm gone. Don't cry over me. Be safe and remember that I will watch over you. I love you my one and only lovely idiot..."

"NO!! Lay hold on for a few minutes please, I SWEAR TO GOD YIXING NOOO!!" She screamed as tears rolled down her now pale face...

________

"NO!! Lay please wake up. Don't leave me!!"

Jia woke up in cold sweat,breathing heavily.She was having a nightmare. Though it wasn't something new, that didn't stop her from having mixed emotions about her brother's death, every time she thought of it. A mixture of anger, sadness and disappointment took over her, every time she thought about him. 

She looked at her phone which indicated the time 2:27 am. She let out a deep sigh and got out from her bed. She walked to her closet, picked out a hoodie and pulled it over her head. She slipped her phone into her pocket, picking up the keys swiftly as she moved past the table.

She locked the door and started walking towards her brother's friend Suho's house, who lived two blocks away from her home.

Jia

I knocked on the door waiting for it to open. As I was about to knock again, the door flung open revealing a sleepy Sehun. I pushed past him,entering the house and plopped onto the couch sighing deeply.

"Another nightmare?" Suho asked walking over to me rubbing his eyes, evident that he woke up just now. I slowly nodded as an answer.

"I've been telling you this since forever, that door is always open for you and you are always welcome to stay with us." Sehun said as I reminisced the number of times they had asked me to move in with them.

"No, I am 20 years old Sehun. I've got to take care of myself" both of them sighed showing that they gave up persuading me.

"I'm going back to sleep. Good night. " Sehun said, breaking the silence and walked towards his room.

"Me too"I said and walked to the guest bedroom dropping onto the bed lazily. 

Should I tell them? I guess I'll tell them when we wake up. 

Third person

Jia groaned in annoyance as the sunlight hit her face. She squinted her eyes open as she woke up. Lazily, she dragged herself to the bathroom.She got out of the shower and put on clothes as she always had spare clothes at their home.

As she went to the dining room and sat down for the breakfast with a towel around her shoulder, Suho approached her taking the towel, in an attempt to dry her hair.

"You don't have to do these tiny things for me you know? I'm not that Jia anymore, who you saw for the first time 11 years back" she said to him while doing the job herself, lost in her own thoughts.

Suho smiled to himself thinking about the times when he first saw her. The way she used to be all energetic and cheerful. Her bright smile made everyone's day better. He never saw her smile like that again, after her brother's death. All the positive energy in their house had died down. She never had a normal life and has experienced a lot of hardships, yet she was a strong girl. He was proud of her.

"I've got something to tell you" His thoughts were interrupted when she spoke.

"What is it?"

"You know how I've always wanted to destroy that gang who killed my brother?" She said as Suho nodded in acknowledgement. "You never allowed me to get involved in your mafia businesses but I think it's high time Suho. They killed three members of my family Suho, our family. I need to find them. Kill them with my own hands. Please let me do it." 

He knew how desperate she was to kill the people who took away the most treasured person in her life. Not denying the fact that even he wanted to tear down those bastards for killing his members and destroying their team. He thought for a while before speaking up.

"Fine. But how are you going to do it?"

"NCT"

________________________

How is it so far? I know it's only the first chapter yet, but ya girl is nervous yk?