⥈ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟶

The city was brightly lit, and the vivid moonlight poured onto the streets going unnoticed by the people in the bustling atmosphere of the city

The city was brightly lit, and the vivid moonlight poured onto the streets going unnoticed by the people in the bustling atmosphere of the city. The beeps and the indistinct chattering of the crowd echoed through the air while people seemed to be nothing but busy.

Jia's heart pounded against her chest and the excitement rushed through her veins as she dashed through the busy streets of Seoul. The adrenaline pumped through her body while she tried to accelerate faster, looking back once in a while to check up on the boy whom she had agreed to street race with.

The people in the street were left alarmed as the two motorcycles zoomed past them recklessly.

Donghyuck was not far behind the girl but he was putting all his efforts to overtake her. Oh well, all of his energy was left in vain. There was no way he could catch upto her. She was extremely skilled and competitive, which amazed the boy more than he already was.

Jia's bike skid against the road as she took a sharp 180 degrees, facing the boy who just halted as they finally reached the finish line of their unofficial race. 

The cold breeze brushed across their faces as they took off the helmet and walked towards the edge of the cliff. The atmosphere was now calm and if felt refreshing.

The city lights were sprawled all over the, ground illuminating the place and it looked like a sea of fireflies. Silence took over them as they enjoyed the breathtaking view.

Donghyuck turned his attention to the girl whose face looked calmer than ever, lit up by the moon light, her hair swaying gently due to the mild breeze. He was genuinely impressed by the girl who was super talented and an all rounder. She was fierce, competitive and intimidating at times, but also calm, bubbly and kind.

She was definitely something. Something he would love to have as a part of his life.

___________________________

please forgive me for the short chapter T_T

also is it rushed?