⥈ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟽

"Jia, Taeyong hyung is calling you

"Jia, Taeyong hyung is calling you." Donghyuck had informed her as she was in the cyber room hanging out with Jisung and Renjun.

She trailed behind him, following him to the leader's office. They were still awkward with each other because Donghyuck never made an effort to speak to her, neither did she.
Maybe he was not interested in having a conversation, or didn't like to have a new member.

"Hey, we haven't really talked since I came here." She spoke to him.
"Oh, y-yeah we haven't. It's mainly because I'm on missions often." He mentally cursed at himself for stuttering.
Donghyuck was never good with people. He always got into fights and maintained the tough bad boy image at high school but inside he was a shy bean.

"Oh yeah.I barely see you around. Let's see if we can hang out anytime." She said as she walked into the leader's office room.

"Taeyong?"
"Yeah, Jia please sit down. So, I called you to ask you about Trinity. Just tell me everything you know about them."
She nodded. Rage filled her body at the thought of the old gang that killed her brother. She hated it. She hated that she couldn't do anything to protect him. She hated that she was weak.

"Trinity normally had eleven members but one of them joined exactly a month before they killed my brother. They first were three different small gangs but joined together later and hence, the name." Taeyong listened carefully as she spoke. "As far as I am confirmed, eight of them died that night but there are still a few left. They fled the place and we weren't able to trace them even later. But I think they have someone ruling over them, because the leader of the group called someone the other night before actually killing my brother. I still think they have a huge motive, Taeyong. They might come back. They might have a bigger cause. And I definitely think it might be related to NCT because we are the leading gang here and Trinity's only motive was to be at the top. That's why they destroyed EXO. They will come back for NCT and maybe even with a larger army this time."

"Thanks Jia. Now you can go. Let me know if you remember any other clues about them from that day. Any at all. Even the tiniest things."
She nodded and walked out of the room, millions of thoughts clouding her head.

What would happen if Trinity came up against them with a really huge army? Even if they were strong enough to fight them, what if they couldn't? What if one of them....died? She shook her head at the negative thoughts she was having and walked towards her room. Plopping onto her bed, she drifted into dreamland.

_______________________

short chapter but we got some info in there...