⥈ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸

Submerged in a pool of nervousness, Jia was waiting to meet the Leader of NCT in his office

Submerged in a pool of nervousness, Jia was waiting to meet the Leader of NCT in his office. Her eyes trailed over the poorly organised desk of the leader. Papers coated the desk in thick piles and files scattered around on his table. 

Just then she heard the door opening, revealing the most ethereal man she had ever seen. He had a perfect face and a very sharp jawline. His eyes had an intense gaze which made him look more intimidating. His fierce and passionate exterior justified why he was the leader of one of the best mafia groups.

He gave her a small smile as he sat across the table in front of her, which drained her nervousness a little bit, and to which she smiled back.

"You wanted to join our group?", he asked blandly and she nodded as an answer while her eyes showed a mixture of pure excitement and agitation. Taeyong noticed the enthusiasm in her knowing exactly why she wanted to join.

"You can start training tomorrow, I will assign someone to train you."

"Really?" she asked as she cracked a smile not able to contain her happiness.

"Yes.Now you should go and meet the members. They do not have any missions today except a few. Follow me."

She trailed behind him into the huge mansion, not really surprised as she knew how rich they were, according to what she heard from her brother's friends and the others. A boy approached them smiling widely and pulled her into a hug. She was startled by it, yet she returned it hesitantly.

"Hi, I'm Jaemin."

"Jia"

"Hyung, you can go and continue your work, I will show her around."He said as he turned towards their leader. Taeyong nodded and walked back to his office.

"Umm...sorry about the hug. I was just excited to meet you since we are having a female member for the first time."

"That's okay, I guess...how did you know I was coming?"

"Suho hyung informed Taeyong hyung. He told a few of us whom he trusted would not make a fuss about it, me being one of them.",They talked as they walked through the hallway. Jia introduced herself, and found out they were the same age and there are 5 others born in the same year,one of them being a trainee. She had gotten quite comfortable with him even though they met only a few minutes ago. His cheerful personality made her feel warm and welcoming. 

They halted in front of a room. Jaemin punched the password and the door swiftly slid open revealing a huge room, which Jia assumed to be the cyber room judging by the number of computers and various devices which were kept there.

"Jisungiee~" Jaemin called out as they entered the room.

"Jaemin hyung, if you're here to annoy me by pinching my cheeks, please get out, we're working on something." a boy spoke earning a chuckle from another, the one who was sitting beside him. Jia saw Jaemin pouting, from the corner of her eye. 'Cute' she thought.

"I'm here with someone you might want to see." Hearing this the two boys whipped their heads towards him. Jia waved slightly at them receiving back the same.

"Jia this is Renjun. He is Chinese. He is one of the members of the 00' line. And this is Jisung. He is the youngest out of all the members. He is 18 years old."Jaemin introduced them.

Jia looked at him in shock as she did not expect him to be only 18 considering how deep his voice was.

" Hey, I am Jia."she introduced herself.

"She'll be back" Jaemin yelled while dragging her out of the room. She escaped from Jaemin's grasp as she pulled a way her wrist from him and glared at him. 

"Sorry." 

"How many members do you have?" she asked.

"We have 21 official members along with 2 other trainees excluding you."

She listened carefully and tried to understand while Jaemin was explaining about the units and how the group has different members from various countries, as they walked to the basement.

Jia spent the whole day meeting and getting to know the members of NCT except Johnny, Yuta, Jungwoo, Lucas, Hendery , Mark and Haechan who were on a mission. Despite having a lot of members, they are very well managed. As expected from the best leader of the Mafia World, she thought. The most interesting fact for her was that they made their own explosives and drugs. She had never seen anybody else do that, even the EXO members traded the material. 

_______

Jia reached home and took a shower immediately. She wasn't tired but she had to save up her energy for tomorrow's training, so she decided to eat something before sleeping.

After having some toast, she fell asleep soon, feeling excited for training.

________________________

Yes, she had toast.