⥈ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟼

Jia was on the rooftop of a building, setting up the new sniper she had bought for herself

Jia was on the rooftop of a building, setting up the new sniper she had bought for herself. They were going to take down a rich drug dealer who was full of himself exactly like the one in movies with an extra large tummy. Recently he had started supplying drugs to a human trafficking gang.

The street was busy with loads of people visiting the line of luxurious restaurants. And in this busy place, the drug dealer with only two bodyguards?'Pathetic' Jia thought.

Since it was not really a huge mission, only a few of the members were sent. She marked her point, through the eye-piece, at the entrance of the extravagant hotel the dealer was going to come out of. Just when the guy exited the building, the gang's manipulators Jungwoo and Winwin started distracting his bodyguards. Jia took this as her cue and stayed low on the rooftop concentrating between the drug dealer's eyebrows, tearing away her eyes from the target in between to keep a check on the surroundings. Winwin bumped into one of them and smiled sweetly while apologizing.

"Sir may I know the directions to the art museum please?" Jungwoo inquired the other.

"Oh yeah sur-" A sharp scream escaped the target's lips, as the bullet pierced through his skull and he collapsed onto the floor. The people started making a fuss and running around. The two manipulators escaped through the crowd reaching the getaway car, in which Xiaojun was ready to brisk through the air, with his foot on the accelerator. Jia quickly packed up her weapon and as soon as she entered the car, the vehicle zoomed it's way through the not so busy street next to the attacked area, with the 'vroom' followed by the sounds of the patrol vehicles.

"That was impressive, my girl." Jungwoo complimented her as they were on their way to the mansion, the others agreeing with him.

"Since when was she your girl-"

"Ever since I joined .Now eyes on the road Xiao." She said as Jungwoo wrapped an arm around her shoulders and she rested her head on his shoulder.

________________

"Kun, Kun, Kun, Kunnnnn"

"Whattttt"

"Where are the dreamies?I don't seem to find them."

"Oh they're in donghyuck's room watching a movie." Jia gasped and ran to the room the boys were in.

"WHAT THE FUCK WHY ARE Y'ALL WATCHING A MOVIE WITHOUT ME?!?!"

"OMG CALM DOWN WOMAN WE DIDN'T EVEN START IT YET."

"Lucky you." The boys were all sprawled on the floor with blankets and pillows looking absolutely cozy. She walked towards Jeno and Jaemin and pushed them apart, settling comfortably with both of them on either sides.

"Sorry Nomin I love y'all but Renmin is life.""Renjun shot her a disgusted look. "What?! Renmin is life bitch."

______________________

Renmin for life -CXNDLELIGHT (sorry nomin stans T_T)

btw what member interactions do y'all wanna see, except hyuck obviously and sorry for the short chapter