⥈ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟿

Jia walked quickly into the interrogation building, which was behind the house with absolutely sound proofed walls and high security

She entered the room in which the hostage was kept in. She noticed their leader's face with the most threatening expression she had ever seen. His eyes signalling danger in every possible way. He looked desperate to know what the person tied up to the chair had to say.

"Who is he?" She asked walking silently to Jaehyun who was observing the scene from afar, not interested in indulging with the hostage.

"A member of a rival gang caught yesterday when a few of our members went to destroy their base. They're not a huge gang but they were trying to help Trinity's allies."

The hostage was beat up by the members but it wasn't that severe. His eyes showed fear as he trembled a little bit but tried to act unfazed.

It has been a few minutes since they were trying to get him to speak but there was no avail.

The silence in the room was bring interrupted occasionally by Taeyong, who was shooting various questions. Jia couldn't take ot anymore so she stepped forward.

"Can I try?" She asked Taeyong and he nodded as an answer. She walked towards him as her boots clicked onto the floor.
The members were curious to know what she had up her sleeve and were watching intently.

"Is there anyone sensitive to torture here?" She asked turning to her members, to which they shook their heads signalling a 'no'. She nodded as her lips curved into a sinister smile- more like a psychotic smirk.

Jia pulled out a small pocket knife from the side of her boot.
"This should work." She muttered under her breath while extending her hand with the knife in it towards his fingers. She puller his palm closer to her for easy access. Gripping on his trembling thumb, she slowly started digging the tip of the knife into his palm. The blood rushed out of his veins and vessels, eager to escape from the filthy creature's body.

His ear-piercing screams of agony filled the room, his voice expressing pain and helplessness.
He tried to break free from the bonds and because of that the knife which was pushing past it's skin made much more effect.

His energy was finally drained enduring the pain and he let out a heavy breath as he said, "S-stop. I will t-tell you. I will tell you everything." 

His frantic breathing interrupted his speech but he managed to croak out words as his eyelids fluttered open and close showing he was near to losing his consciousness due to extreme loss of blood.

Jia smirked at her tiny victory and moved back sticking her knife back into her boot.

"Spill."

"T-trinity brought together a group of people- that is me and my group members. We are not a separate gang. We were formed by Trinity in order get to NCT's roots so that they could take you down. I-I do not know anything more about this. You must know that since Trinity never trusts anyone. Not even it's shadows. I just know that they are coming back and for a bigger cause, with a bigger plan." He breathed out with difficulty.

His words showed a hint of sincerity- it seemed to only be a 'hint' to the leader because there is no one to trust in the underworld. Anyone may be bribed and anyone may betray.

Taeyong seemed satisfied with his answer since he knew Trinity would never give information related to their plans and sketches to their allies, heck they wouldn't even give it to their members whom they don't trust enough.

He rubbed tiny circles on his temples to ease the throbbing sensation in his head and slowly glanced up at the Underboss signalling him to proceed with the idea, as Johnny nodded at the order.

The gunshot resonated through the room and the hostage's body jerked as blood oozed out of his chest leaving him with no life and his limp body fell feebly against the chair.
_____________

_____________

"Dude what she did there was absolutely badass man she's something." It had been almost an hour since Donghyuck had been talking about the incidents which took place a few hours ago- especially the girl who did some torturing which looked incredible to his eyes.

The four boys- Jaemin, Yangyang, Renjun and Donghyuck have been sitting on the couch doing absolutely nothing as they were relaxing after a little bit of shooting and combat practice.

Jaemin has had enough of it and just as how he wanted, Jia walked into the living room with a cup of coffee in her hand. Her hair was a little messed up showing she just woke up after taking probably a short nap. 

"AYYEEE QUEENNN"
"JIA THAT WAS BADASS AS FUCK."

The boys made hooting noises and went into their absolute crackhead mode as she laughed at their actions. She walked towards them and sat down next to Jaemin on the couch, careful not to spill her precious coffee.

He brought his nose close to the cup and smelled the contents in it as he backed away not interested, absolutely representing a dog which gives the same reaction when it discovered a new thing and isn't amused by it. 

"Ew."

"Oh Jaem piss off no one drinks the demon blood like you. Whatever you call the amazing coffee with 8 extra shots isn't even something actual people drink." Jaemin 'tsk'ed at her remark, giving up on arguing about it as he was fed up on proving his coffee was the best.

"That aside but Jia damn you were so cool today. It wasn't such a big deal but we stan a psychotic sister." Renjun said. 

"That wasn't even a big thing. I still don't get why y'all haven't tried that before. I mean I could go for a much intense one but it wasn't necessary. He gave in pretty quickly."

Renjun shrugged at her statement. He noticed Donghyuck unusually quiet since she arrived. He turned around to look at his best friend, oh well, he wasn't quiet, boy was shy. Renjun smirked as he looked at Jaemin. He pointed at the tanned boy and absolutely no words were needed for Jaemin to understand what he meant. 

"Uh, Hyuck Taeyong hyung has called the three of us for some work."

Jaemin gave a signal to Yangyang as he slowly got up and walked away, the other two boys following him, leaving Donghyuck alone with the girl.

"Hey, Donghyuck we decided to hang out together didn't we?"

"A-ah yes we did."

"When do we do that then?" She looked at him putting away the coffee cup she has emptied to droplets.

"Now."

Interactions I see 👀