⥈ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟷

Her eyes squinted open as the sun rays knocked on her eyelids, straining them a bit

Her eyes squinted open as the sun rays knocked on her eyelids, straining them a bit. Jia blinked rapidly to adjust her irises according to the brightness of the room. Edges of the objects around her jumped in, in her vision. Her short, black hair was messy, strands of it poking her soft, milky white skin under her eyes. She rubbed her eyes gently and slumped down her shoulders, feeling lazier than ever.

As her eyes scurried around, she was startled to see someone standing at the entrance of her door. The man smiled and walked to her.

"Jae, you scared the living hell out of me.." She said, with her not-so-deep and husky voice.

"I'm sorry. I came to wake you up, but you already sat up so I was waiting for you to notice me." His dimples still in sight.

"Come on let's go downstairs." He said to her.

Jia shook her head, her lips forming a slight pout. She extended her hands, indicating him to carry her. Jaehyun snickered at her baby antics but gave in anyway. He wrapped his arms around her, picking her up with ease. She threw her arms around him, holding onto him gently and snuggled her face into his neck, feeling comfortable again.

Jaehyun cooed at the sight of her being all small and cute. He walked out of her room, switching off the fan in between and descended the stairs. The male halted as he reached the couch in the living room. 

"Will you get down, baby?" He asked her while patting her back.

"No. Walk around a bit more." She said, her voice still raspy.

Jaehyun walked to the back of the living room, and as he entered into the swimming pool area, he let loose his hands around her and splash.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU DUMBASS HOE!!!" 

"HAHHAHAHHSAHHSHAHAHAHAA"

Chenle walked in next and as soon as he saw Jia fully drenched in water, his dolphin shrieks filled the air. One by one Renjun, Yangyang, Ten and Taeyong walked in. Taeyong shook his head and helped her out of the pool while the other kept high five-ing each other and laughed.

Jia walked out of the pool, water dripping down from her clothes. She smirked as she slowly sneaked up on the laughing Jaehyun and jumped on his back causing him to stumble a bit.

"HHHAHHSJDHAJHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAAHA" 

Once more laughs erupted and Taeyong being done with all of them walked out of the place.

"IDIOT WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!!"

"PAYBACK FLATASS!!" She said and kissed Jaehyun's cheek, got down from his back and ran away to her room to take a shower.

___

Jia opened the room of her door and as soon as she did, she saw Donghyuck walking past her room and immediately clammed the door shut, heat rising up to her cheeks.

"Why the fuck is he roaming around shirtles?!" She spoke to herself.
"He do be hot tho- fuck I must be crazy. Shut up Jia, what are you saying?!"

aaaaaaaaaa sorry for the late update and short chapter kshdksjd I know there's literally no point of this chapter but bear with me pleaseee

I know there's literally no point of this chapter but bear with me pleaseee