u

cw: knife, blood

You suddenly woke up to the sound of pots and pans clashing together. You rubbed your eyes and groggily got up and went to the bathroom to wash your face. Wait... this place seems familiar.. weren't you at Childe's place?! How are you already back in your home?! You looked around and confirmed you're indeed in your room, but you couldn't remember how you got here.. Oh well, you'll just message Childe later.

You fixed your hair, going downstairs to see who was making all the noise.

"Y/N..? Did I wake you up? Sorry." Aether dried his hand on his apron and hugged you, softly patting your hair.

"It's fine..." You yawned. "What are you doing this early in the morning?"

Aether cheekily laughs, bringing you to a table. He comically stepped aside and made jazz hands. "Tada! I'm making food for us to bring to school!" On the table, there were a bunch of tasty-looking food spread out. The smell was heavenly.

"Wahhh~ This looks good!" You took one of the fried chicken he just cooked and popped it in your mouth. "It tastes so great too!"

Aether smiled warmly at you.

"Do you need any help?" you asked.

He thinks for a few seconds. "Oh, can you cut this for me? I want to make fried rice instead of plain rice." Aether handed you a few things.

You nodded and washed your hands. Then, you placed the shallot on the cutting board and began to cut it. "The smell is.. bad..." you grimaced. You were still sleepy, as it was very early in the morning. Your eyes were half-lidded until a sharp sting woke you up.

You had accidentally cut your finger.

"Ack!" You quickly retrieved your hands from the board. The blood was rushing out.

"Y/N!" Aether noticed and hastily brought you to the sink to wash off the blood. He then went to find a bandaid. When he came back, Aether sat you down and dried your finger off, careful not to hurt you. He placed the bandaid on it and kissed it, like how his mother used to do.

"Sorry, I should have been more focused." You apologized, disappointed at yourself for not paying attention.

"It's okay, stuff happens." Aether pulled you in close and gave you another comforting hug. "You should go back to bed. I'll sleep myself when I'm done cooking." He guided you to your room and tucked you in bed.

-

"Aether.... are you sick?" Lumine eyed her brother.

"No..? I just made lunch, what's wrong?" Aether replied.

"Exactly! You haven't made me lunch since we were in middle school!" She said, placing the lunch box in her bag.

A sudden realisation popped up in her mind. Lumine looked at you, and then looked at Aether, then back at you. She smirked. "Ohohoh.."

"Well, let's go to school now!" Aether reminded as you and Lumine groaned.

"But I'm still tireddd" She whined.

Aether sighed, "Come on Lumine!"

You followed along, putting on your shoes. "We're going now!" Your host mom hummed in response, wishing all of you a good day.

edited by chimaryuu
525

10/7/2021
IM READY TO LOVE *LYRICS* CAN WE STAY TOGETHER

CAN WE STAY TOGETHER!~