g

"Y/N! What are you having?"

It was now lunchtime. Most of the class were sharing food, with the occasional one or two snacks getting stolen.

Bennett glanced at your bento.

"Ah, I having some Japanese food, katsu curry! With some additional snacks as well!" Your host mother may or may not have added some extra octopus-shaped hotdogs, as well as some egg roll... Lumine and Aether saw the delicious-looking food and gasped,

"Hey, not fair!" They shouted in unison.

"Share your food with us! That looks amazing!"

"Yeah, Y/N! Out of all of the food here, yours looks the yummiest!"

Almost all of them wanted a taste.

You laughed it off, happily saying you'll share it with them, but only if they give you some of their food as well.

Hey, you wanted to try theirs too!

"Hello, my sweet underclassmen," Somebody abruptly slammed the door open, revealing an older student with long blue hair.

"Ah, yes! Where the new kid? She's here, right?" He looked around and finally spotted you sitting in between the twins.

As he got closer, you noticed that he wore a black eyepatch for some reason. You thought of several reasons why he could be here. Maybe a teacher asked him to call you?

"Yes, I'm here. Is there something wrong?" You closed your bento box and stood up, scared if you were already in trouble.

"It's nothing, Darling~! I'm just here to send my greetings!" He grabbed your hand and gently placed a kiss on top of it.

'WHATTTTTTT' The entire class was shocked. 'HUH? WHEN? WHY?!'

You could feel the heat spread on your face, just who was this guy?!

Unbeknownst to you, a certain someone's hands curled up into a ball, clenched tightly. They didn't expect a flirty senior to barge in during lunch and then kiss her hand. Who in their right mind would even do that?!

The upperclassman backed away a few inches from you and bowed his head down.

"My name's Kaeya. I'm your soon-to-be favorite senior in this school~!" He winked. (Let's imagine💜)

Not going to lie. You were impressed by Kaeya's confidence, especially as he's doing this in public.

"Nice to meet you? Aren't you suppose to be eating right-" And yet again, the door had burst open.

"KAEYA! I SWEAR IF YOU ARE FLIRTING WITH THE NEW GIRL I'M KILLING YOU!" This time, the door revealed a red-headed student with a fluffy ponytail. You wondered what it would feel like to touch it.

By this time, you should have already gotten used to the chaos here, but now this was pretty weird. I mean, getting hit on already?! You had just gotten here!

"Too late..." Barbara stood up with a sigh, pointing at the two of you.

'My poor sister!" Lumine grabs you, and she holds you protectively, glaring at Kaeya.

Barbara clasps her hands together and prays, 'Oh, sweet Barbatos! Forgive him! He doesn't know what he's doing and needs to be purified!'

The look on the redhead's face was terrifying. If looks could kill, everyone would pretty much be dead right now!

This guy sure did give Kaeya a big scolding...

With a scoff, he turned to you, and his expression had softened.

"My apologies, Y/N... right? This stupid brother of mine ruined your lunch. I hope you are alright." He said, checking to see if Kaeya had hurt you in any way.

You scratched the back of your head in embarrassment,

"Yeah, it's fine! He just... introduced himself to me!"

Clearing his throat, he introduced himself, "I'm sorry, my name is Diluc. I am the treasurer of the student council. It's a pleasure meeting you." Diluc fixed his messy blazer, adjusting the tie.

You merely smiled and greeted him, but on the inside.. you were internally panicking.

'What's up with everyone in this school being hot?! Like- seriously!'

"I'll be taking him with me now.." But before the two brothers left, you had stopped them

"Ah, wait! Kaeya, Diluc, If you guys want to, let's talk after school!" Your lips curved into a smile.

"Alright then, go back to wherever you came from and have a good lunch! Oh, and don't forget what I said!" You shooed the both of them and slammed the door.

716
Sorry for the delay! As always edited by @chimaryuu!