pt 4

"That game was totally rigged"

"I agree"

You just laughed at your teammates when the game ended and your team lose the game. You were with Albedo, Aether and Scaramouche while Diluc, Kaeya, Childe and Xiao was in one team.

Each person needs to make a shot and the next person continues and so on. While you were barely missing your shots, the others were quite unfortunate with their shots. Scaramouche missed all of his shots, Aether was sending the ball to the other team machine and Albedo made his shots but it was not enough to beat them.

"That was such a fun game!" Kaeya said stretching his arms. "I think I can die now after beating Scaramouche!" Childe said while putting his arms around him and leaned, grinning at him.

"Then die." He told Childe and struggled to take his hands of him. You laughed at the both of them. "It was surely a good game, I didn't know Albedo was such good in the game!" He just shrugged at you.

"Where do you guys wanna go next then? I think I have enough playing." You said to them. Albedo suddenly spoked out. "How about we go to one of the cafes I mention? We have enough time before going back to the meet up spot the teacher's mention." You looked at the other guys hoping to get their approval.

They all agreed without a second thought, and with that you linked your arms with Albedo and pulled him with you. "Lead the way the, pres!" You dragged the flustered boy outside the building.

"Hey wait up!" The others quickly catched up to you. Diluc and Aether was a bit behind from the group. Diluc let out a sigh at you being too excited and quickly took your pink bag off the floor that you have put it down before playing and swing it across his shoulder. Aether was waiting for Diluc so he won't be alone at the back of the group. Aether secretly chuckling at a big tall man carrying a pink bag behind his back.

-

-

-

After finding the cafe and quickly found a seat you quickly called out to the others. "Y/N, your bag." Diluc handed out your bag. You quickly thanked him for bringing your bag along with him since you forgot that you have put it on the floor.

"What do you guys want? Any type of drinks or desserts? I'm going to order now!" You asked at them. They all told you what they wanted and handed you some cash.

You shake your head at them handing out the money. "It's on me today!" You said, pointing at yourself. The insist on giving you the money and you keep your hands and bag closed so they will not sneak any kind of money. "I'm going to order now." You told them and power walk to the first floor to order, ignoring their calls.

.
..
...

"I'll go help Y/N carry out the drinks." Albedo nonchalant said. Before he could even move, he was quickly sat down back again by someone pulling down on his shirt. "I'll go help Y/N out." Diluc said taking the opportunity.

"I'll go help her out!" Childe said to him smiling. "How about a little game of rock paper scissors?" All of the put out their hands when suddenly Albedo received a call.

"Hold on, don't play without me." He took out his phone from the side of his pocket and look at the caller ID. He accepted it without even thinking twice. "Y/N? Do you need anything?" He asked the other person on the line.

"I need help carrying out our order, can you help me out?"

Of course they all heared it, somehow. He put on a smug smile before answering you back. "Alright, I'll be there in a minute." You thanked him and ended the call. "Guess, I'll be going to help her out." He stood up and went downstairs before the other can whine about it.

"Thanks for helping me out, Bedo!" You casually said to him as he put down the tray full of drinks and him taking the tray you were carrying that was full of desserts. He nodded at you before letting you to sit down by the window and also taking your bag to put it on the empty chair beside him.

He totally didn't almost died by you calling him that. His face remain calm but if you look closely, you can see his ears red as a the strawberry cake you've bought. "No problem, Y/N." He replied and ruffled your hair before sitting down beside you.

All of them looked at Albedo with a jealous look but he didn't care. The atmosphere was weird before you butted in. "This (favourite drink) taste so good!" You complement the drink.

"Why are you guys not drinking?" You questioned them as their drinks were still on the tray. They all snapped back to reality and took their drinks off the tray and took a sip.

They didn't know if its the people who make the drinks were on their top shape or if it's you that had treated them because the drinks were too good to be true.

You giggled at their face after tasting the face. You've never saw them being so pleasant with something before other than being with you. (As in them changing their mood when they saw you for example, when they are stressed out with something and suddenly you appeared all of their problems are gone and they enjoy you being around them and not totally because they have this feeling, this weird sussy feeling where they like you)

"From the looks of your face, I'm gonna guess that Bedo really did choose a good cafe!"