e

It did take a while to stop your sulking, but you eventually gave in when Aether offered you your (F/D).

You glanced over at him. Questions filled your mind about what happened back then. Why was he with this 'Scaramouche' guy?

You recalled what Lumine had said before:

"Everyone in the school is nice! Well, maybe not everyone, Scaramouche is too stingy, and he's mean all of the time!"

You hesitated a bit at first, but curiosity had gotten the best of you.

'Whatever, I should just ask him. I'm sure he won't mind...'

You placed your drink down on your lap and faced Aether, "So, why were you with Scaramouche back then? I thought you didn't like him?"

Aether didn't know how to respond. Especially because the reason Scaramouche was with him was because of you.

"Well, he.. i-it's hard to explain! Let's change the topic!" Animated lines appeared on his forehead. You could practically see his soul ascending into Celestia-!

'Aether didn't answer my question... Aw man. Is he that scary, though? I guess I do need to avoid him then.' You thought.

Aether frantically shook the hell out of you, "Y/N! Snap out of your dream state!"

"What do you need, Aether?" You responded quite sloppily, 'did he have to shake me that hard?!'

"You have to get ready for our first subject, English!" He said, taking out your books from your bag.

"Your bag is so plain," Lumine huffed, moving her chair towards you.

You sighed. It does look pretty boring, "I mean, I want to add keychains to it, but I haven't got anything cute,"

"How about we go to the mall, darling?" Childe answered.

Aether had only just noticed Childe and had already begun to internally panic- 'Don't do it Aether. Don't ask him about it. Don't ask him about it.'

"Ah, how was your talk with Scaramouche?"

'Damn it.'

Lumine was confused, to say the least, "Childe and Scaramouche were together?!"

Childe had noticed your eyes widen at the mention of that purple bastard's name. He asked, "Oh, so you know about Scaramouche?"

"Yeah? What happened between you and him?" You awaited his reply intently.

"Nothing much! So, do you still wanna go to the mall after school?" And... no one answered you yet again, just why was everyone avoiding that question?!

"Childe? What are you doing over Y/N's desk? Sit back down!" A soft but stern voice yelled at him in front of the class. He reluctantly went back to his seat.

As soon as Childe went out of the way, you saw a tall woman with pale skin, platinum blonde hair, and gray-ish blue eyes.

Dear Lord, your English teacher was very...

PRETTY!

You apologized to the gods for living on the same planet as her, no-- you apologized for breathing the same air as her!

"Ara? Are you the new kid? It's nice to meet you. I heard you were from (C/N)? I'm happy to see you here, and I'm sure you're going to like this class very much." She playfully laughed.

You and Signora continued talking, and it took a while until she realized she still had a class. Everyone was shocked at how easily you became the teacher's favorite in a matter of seconds.

The teacher called out to you once again, "Y/N! You can call me LaNora, alright? You can ask me if you ever need any help! Just come to the staff room!" She sweetly smiled.

Oh, how the others were jealous of you in getting their long-time teacher's attention... But since they knew you were fluent in English, they had devised a plan.

Ask Y/N for help to improve their English in recess!

629

Editor chimaryuu!! (^o^)