?

After exams weeks are over, which you didn't participate and also attended school after the day you got tossed here and there.

The day of a new week was starting back again, except everyone was excited to hear news for the trip the school promised.

Everyone in your class complained about the hard test to you after not seeing you face for a few days. Childe literally hanging on to you like a dog and also Aether trying to shoo away the tall guy.

"Y/N do you know the questions for English were hard but I still answered some of them thanks to you!" He sat beside you face on the table with his hands cushioning his cheeks from the table while looking at you with doe eyes.

You sighed at his behaviour, but still played along with him since Childe surely does have some charms within him that makes you melt whenever he acts cutesy. Maybe it was because him being the older siblings took an impact on him can't acting like a child to show examples for his younger siblings.

"Really? Did you do well on your other exams too?" You replied which makes him childishly happy. He nodded his head like a puppy and you immediately went to pat his fluffy hair which you were intrigued by before you were interrupted.

"Okay, class take your sits." Your homroom teacher entered the class, all of the people cheered when Mr Zhongli was handing out pamplets about the trip. After everyone got one including you, he finally continued.

"So as you can see, we are going to the X city, if you look on the pamphlet. You guys will have multiple choices you can pick from and of course you can choose other places you want to visit as long as it is within area." He explained. Everyone was cheering when they saw the city we are going.

"And also, for safety. The school requires all students to be in groups of 8 people, seniors and juniors can be added and you mix genders." The whole class roared even more when they heared that, students were already all over around the classroom asking them to be in their group. You can even see other students roaming around the hallways to pick out their group members.

Mr Zhongli also gave us the greenlight to got to other classes to search for group members if we want and people started to run out the class already.

Maybe I can ask Lumine if I can join theirs You thought, as you were going to Lumine's group which consists of alot of people already like Xiangling, Barbara and others you got called out of class because of some seniors and other batchmates asking for you.

"Y/N there is seniors and our batchmates asking for you!" They told you. You immediately erased the plan of asking Lumine's group and went to see who it was only to see the seniors were Kaeya, Diluc and your friends Xiao, Scaramouche waiting for you.

"Y/N! You still remember your favourite senior right? How about you join my group with Diluc?" Kaeya face lit up when he saw you, Diluc's face also litting up.

"Ah, Are you sure? Who is in the group so far?" You asked them but before the got to respond the 2 other people also spoke up.

"I think we were the first one to arrive here so I think Y/N should consider our invitations also." Xiao spoked up. Kaeya chuckele while Diluc sighed, totally not thinking about how you would not pick their group now.

"Ah ah ah, Y/N is already in my group!" Childe said showing a piece of paper with your name, Aether, Albedo and his on it. The two other rolled their eyes on him.

"I bet you didn't even ask her about it." Scaramouche said sarcastically. You just awkwardly giggled at this situation you are in. 3 different groups with different people all wanted to recruit you in theirs.

"I think Y/N is malfunctioning because of you guys." Lumine came to the chaos and pulled you from it. You finally snapped back to reality and thought carefully with your eyes shut with Lumine hugging you just in case.

"Hmm, I'm not against any of you guys but I'll join anyone's group as long they are my friends." You hinted at them looking straight into their eyes making sure they got what you mean.

All of them looked at each other before Albedo coming in to just sigh at their stupidity. "What Y/N is saying if I'm not wrong, if all of you want to be in the same group as Y/N, you guys can all formed a group together. Which I agree too."

All of them quickly agrees with him, some nodding fastly, some slowly, and one person whining at you for letting others join your group.

You just laughed at them who quickly agrees when they don't even know each other. Aether also agreed quite quickly when he heared you with 6 other boys forming a group together.

After the first bell rang, a announcement was made to tell all students to go back to class amd everyone bids their goodbye and promised to make a group to plan. You also bid them goodbyes while Childe childishly hugged you to which you are already normal with his behaviour and let out his tounge to probably mock the others which you playfully slapped him to stop the mocking.