h

Students covered the halls, the sky was painted orange, and the bell rang, signaling that classes have ended.

You were waiting for Lumine, Barbara, and Bennett since they were on class duty while, well your just gonna help them clean since they still haven't decided when are your duties.

Aether and the others wanted to help too, but you knew that they had to attend their clubs, so you declined their offer.

You stepped into the empty classroom and started to clean. Pouring the watering can over the plant, you watched as the water trickled onto it, its vibrant leaves catching some of the droplets.

If you were actually following the schedule for the school, you were suppose to be doing club activities right now. Clubs were mandatory but you haven't decided which one to enter or what clubs are available here.

"Y/N, are you in here?"

The door had creaked open, Xiao was standing at the doorway.

You smiled at him, "Oh, hey."

"Hello, do you mind if I show you some of the clubs we have?" Right on time.

"Sure, I don't mind!" You took out your gloves and placed them on the shelf.

Xiao seemed pretty mysterious to you. You didn't know much about him, so this was a perfect opportunity to get to know him better! As well as find another after-school activity you could do. You wanted to make the most of the time you have left here.

You told the three people on duties your goodbyes. Thankfully, they all seemed fine with you leaving early.

Xiao exited the room. He felt weird. Why did his heart keep beating so fast? 'Am I sick?'

"Hello? Xiao, are you okay?" Your voice had snapped him out of his thoughts.

He muttered an apology and cleared his throat.

"Let's go now, shall we?"

-

After looking at all of the clubs, you still couldn't choose.

"All of them seem fun, but I'm not sure which one I want to be in. I've been thinking of the Gaming Club, but that's mostly just cause I know most of the people there." You stared outside the window.

"That's alright, take your time. But if you've already decided, please come to me or the club leaders." He advised.

You glanced back at him, "Xiao, can I ask you a question?"

"Go ahead."

"You're in the student council, right?"

"Yes. I'm the vice-president, while Albedo is the president, but he hasn't been present for a while."

'For a while? I wonder where Albedo is right now...'

"I see."

"Anything else?"

"Well,"

You hesitated, worried that he might take this the wrong way.

Taking a deep breath, you went for it,

"Is there any way to join the student council?"

Xiao's eyes widened, he crossed his arms in thought before finally facing you again.

"Follow me."

477
3/3/2021