Today was too boring and quiet...

Aether and Lumine were at school doing their exams for today and you decided to just go to school tomorrow. Your foster mom was going to the neighbors house and gossip there for a while.

"Should I go and take a walk or no..." You crossed out the pros and cons of talking a walk or staying at home but suddenly remembered the bakery that was a few minutes away from your house. "That doesn't seems to be a bad idea." You spoke out loud, finally decided to not be a lazy ass and walk while you're at another country.

🖤

'I'm glad I decided to go out' You thought taking a spoonful of the cake you just ordered when your phone suddenly rang. "Ayato!" You exclaimed happily when you saw the caller's ID. Clicking on the green symbol you were greeted with a few familiar faces a new one!

"Y/N how are you doing there!?" Thoma asked. You can see they were still at school as you recognize the background of your favourite spot. "I'm doing well! How about you guys, and mind telling me about this new girl?" You replied.

"She's the girl that was exchange om behalf of you, Y/N!" You nodded as you greeted the person that was sent as the school representative. You were excited to meet her and of course the others, calling until hours have passed.

🖤

When you realized the familiar uniforms walking across the roads. You realized how much time have passed chatting with your friends and the girl. "It was really nice meeting you! I should go now!" They bid you goodbyes and them ending the call.

You packed your stuffs and finally left the backery promising to yourself to go back there soon. As soon as you left the place a fresh air greeted you along with some few shivers. It was getting a bit dark and you realized how fast the sun is going down here.

You walked quickly to go back home but not after a few steps a large jacket engulf your body. "I'm sad you didn't go to school today." A recognizable voice said. "Senior Kaeya! How did you do in the test today?" You asked him.

Before he replied to you, he adjust the jacket so it will keep you warm for a while. "Although it was hard, it was passable. Are you coming to school tommorow?" You nodded your head before speaking up.

"I'll try to finish whatever work in the council's room so they can relax after exams." You kept the jacket closed to your body and the cologne that Kaeya always wears hits your nose.

"Does my cologne smells that good for you to keep sniffing my jacket?" He laughed it off making your face flushed of embarrassment. "I really like these kind of smells, if my boyfriend wears this kind of cologne everyday, I'll hug him every chance I get" You smiled.

He suddenly stops and faced you closed. "So you're telling me if I wear this cologne everyday would you hug me?" He asked smirking at you. "Keyword boyfriend not Boy Friend." He laughed it off while you sighed at him.

"So if I become your boyfriend one day will I get to experience it?" You smiled at the thought of Kaeya being your boyfriend. "If you have a chance of being one." You laughed it off, soon enough you finally reached your home. You also just realized that Kaeya accompanied you home till now.

"Ah, I'm sorry for making you accompany me without realising, I'll make it up to you." You said, not realising what you said again.

"Well that makes me have two of your favors then?" He said, ah... You forgot about the time he sends you those pictures of Diluc. He laughed when he saw the face of you having two favors from him.

"Don't worry about it." He come closed to you and unwrapped the jacket from your body, he then quickly planted a kiss on top of your hair and quickly ran away from you. "That is one of my favor used by the way!" He yelled while waving at you.

The silhouette of him fades away and you just stood there grinning like an idiot outside your house. 'Kaeya being my boyfriend is quite nice' You thought patting your head that was just kissed by Kaeya and went inside to be embrace by Lumine and Aether that was missing you for hours.