v

The sweet sound of the bell rang, and it was now recess! You bid your goodbyes to your classmates and headed off to the student council room to meet up with Diluc, taking some supplies with you.

"Y/N! Wait up!" You turned to the sound of the voice and saw Albedo. "May I come with you?" he asked.

With a smile, you nodded.

And so the two of you navigated the overly crowded halls, occasionally bumping into some people because you were a bit too distracted by looking at Albedo. I mean, who can blame you? He is insanely pretty...

"Careful there." He pulled you close as a group of two rowdy students rush by. Your head was buried in his neck, and your face heated. Albedo smelled of beautiful flowers — cecilias. Although none are as beautiful as he.

"Thank you, I didn't see them."

-

Before you even realised, you and Albedo were already at the student council.

You went up to Diluc and sat in front of him with a joyous look on your face.

"Hey Y/N." His voice was stern, yet it was also soft in a way.

"Diluc! It's nice meeting you again!" You exclaimed. You fished out a pen and a pair of cat keychains from your bag, one black, and the other white. "I got you these as a gift! I hope you like it! And look, we can match!"

Diluc was shocked. 'She.. has a gift for.. me?' He thought. No one has given him one in a while he thought thinking about someone...
He placed the pen he was using on his desk and tried the new pen you gave him. The ink was smooth and glided on the paper nicely. He also took the black cat keychain and hung it on his pencil case.

You cheered on the inside, happy he was enjoying his gift as Diluc continued to use the pen, listing down a few things.

"Thank you. Is there anything I can do to compensate you?" He asked, looking straight into your eyes, though somehow his stare didn't feel uncomfortable. It felt.. warm. His eyes held mystery and passion.

You fidgeted with your fingers. "No! It's alright! It's a gift from me as your partner!" You reasoned, not wanting him to pay you back.

"Partner, yeah.." He mumbled. "Anyway, uh, let's eat, shall we?"

You put the papers away and took out the meal Aether prepared for you.

"What are you eating?"

"Rice"

"Can I try some?!"

"Go ahead"

"Thanks"

chimaryuu edited this
16/7/2021
424

Istg this lockdown is making me crazy