The roaring 20's part 2

Husks pov
It was getting late soon i turned on the radio. I liked listening to the six o'clock news it was calming. A voice came on and it was faintly familiar.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen i have a special tune for a certain gent"

I served the last of the drinks as it played in the background. I paid little attention to it as i wanted to get this done.

"I met him this morning as i got a drink to pep myself up. I wasnt feeling my best as my nightly hunts have come off unsuccessful"

I walked back behind the bar closing the door behind me putting away the cups and drinks under and behind the bars.

"Alas haha we cannot all have what we want eh hem"

I finished up and sat down ready to listen.

"We were playing in the sand, when you found a little band~
You told me you fell in love with it hadn't gone as i'd planned~"

I listened quietly laying my head on the bar listening to the angelic singing.

"When you had to bid adieu~
Said you'd never love anew~
I wondered if i could hold it and fall in love with it too~
You told me to buy a pony but all i wanted was you~"

I could feel a small bit of heat rise to my cheek at the last part.

"Ah ha and that concludes our radioshow for tonight i hope you have a good evening my dears this is alastor signing off!"

I got up ready to leave rubbing my eyes tiredly i couldnt fall asleep at my bar again the last time ended badly. Lets just say teenagers and booze don't mix. I walked to the door turning the lights out and locked up the door ready to head home.