Unwell

Husk woke up late and groaned. He felt awful. He was sweating, shaking and felt sick. He laid there in bed wondering what to do. Suddenly a knock at his door alerted him.
"Husker your late for work you okay?" Alastor spoke softly.
"I'm fine" He groaned putting his quilt over his head.
"Hm" Alastor opened Husks door seeing a small lump in Husks bed. Alastor walked over sitting down next to him. He could feel the bed shaking softly. "Husker?" Alastor put a hand on husks leg feeling him jump.
"Husk you okay?"
"I-I'm fine" Husk grumbled unhappily. "Husk." Alastor rolled back Husks bedding seeing Husk looking back angrily at him. He was sweating a tremoring.
"Your sick" Alastor sighed.
"N-No." Husk growled. Alastor got up going towards the door.
"I'm going to tell charlie" He went to leave.
"No I'm f-fine!" Husk got up quickly making his way over to Alastor pouting.
"Your sweating" Alastor replied bluntly.
"I'm just hot"
"Your shaking"
"I'm just a little tired" Husk moaned.
Alastor gave up.
"Fine if your fine you can come down and help me make some lunch for everyone" with that Alastor left. Husk groaned getting on his hat and bowtie. He walked downstairs almost stumbling. He saw Alastor and walked up to him.
"Come on" Husk followed Alastor into the kitchen before sitting down with him.
"We're gonna be making granola." Alastor exclaimed. Husk remained silent.
"First prepare the tray with grease proof paper and oil whilst i prepare the mixture" Alastor explained. Husk nodded getting the items he needed. He prepared the tray with oil then went to get the paper. Husk slipped and Alastor caught him sighing. Husk looked away as his face heated up.
"Please just go to bed.." Alastor placed Husk down gently. Husk sighed nodding. Alastor picked Husk back up.
"Hey wait are ya-" Husk was cut off by  Alastor kissing him. Alastor carried Husk upstairs and laid him down. Alastor turned to leave but got pulled back by Husk.
"Don't leave" Husk cried. Alastor nodded taking off his shoes. Alastor laid in bed with Husk. Husk laid his head on Alastors torso. Alastor face heated up. Alastor could feel Husk trembling so he put a hand up to stroke husks ears. Husk trembling when on for a while until he fell asleep. Alastor smiled getting up trying his best not to wake Husk. Alastor went downstairs finishing the granola. He put the granola in the oven as Charlie came in.
"Did you find out why Husk wasn't here?" Charlie asked.
"Yes he's unwell so he's spending the rest of the day in his room if he comes down send him back up." Alastor explained. Charlie nodded before leaving. Husk couldnt sleep, probably because of his shaking, and was just lying there. He heard a knock at his door and thought it was Alastor so he said for him to come in only to be greeted by a tall spider. Husk groaned regretting saying that. Angel walked in putting a hand against the wall. "How ya dowin kitten~" Angel purred.
Husk turned over so he wasn't facing him.
"Aw come on kitten don't be like that" Angel walked over to husk stroking him with a gloved hand. Husk pushed him away weakly.
"Fuck off Angel! Husk growled. Angel smirked at how weak he was. A static noise started to sound getting gradually getting louder. Angel ignored the sound.
"Angel leave now!" Husk yelled. The static could be heard clearly now.
"What if i don't want to?" Angel got closer to Husk as Husk backed up.
"Then i'll make you!" Angel looked towards the door as Alastor stood there symbols coming off him. His eyes were radio dials and his voice was glitchy. Angel backed away from Husk backing up towards the wall. Alastor walked towards him angrily smiling maniacally. Husk ran towards Alastor blocking him from Angel giving Alastor a hug. Alastor snapped out of it as the static faded revealing a very freaked out looking Angel. Alastor gave him a glare as he left. "What did you do that for?" Alastor groaned.
"Please don't go killing him he was just messing and besides you'll be kicked out of here"
"What i'm just protecting what's mine~" Alastor pulls Husk close to him as Husk blushes profusely.
"We should probably get to sleep now" Alastor left as Husk went to bed as well.