Greetings

Alastor strolled down the road proud of himself he had just killed some of the news reporters for a snack as he felt peckish. He grinned as he watched everyone scamper off the road as he walked towards them. He noticed a group on the other side of the road consisting of 4, a cat demon, a goat demon, a television like demon and snake demon. They were chatting and staring as they went by and Alastor rolled his eyes in annoyance. A moment later a small cat like demon shuffled up towards him mumbling inaudibly drunk. Alastor tilted his head. He looked back at the group only to see they had disappeared around the corner. Alastor growled.
I can't believe his 'friends' left him! Alastor thought angrily. He looked back down at the groggy demon below him. He had greyish brown fur with a white face and underbelly, long red eyebrows, a top hat, a red bow tie, big red wings and long tail. "What's your name my fine fellow?" Alastor went to hold out his hand right as he was going to the cat demon collapsed. Alastor caught him in shock . He sighed quietly lifting up the cat and putting his legs around Alastors waste with both his arms and head on his shoulder. "Mmm" The cat mumbled before going limp. Alastor guessed he had fallen asleep and carried on his way home.

Time skip brought to you by sleepy kitty husk

Alastor arrived home opening the door and closing it quietly. He went to his room and layed down the unconscious demon onto his bed. Alastor smiled to himself before leaving to go sleep on the sofa.

Time skip again

The cat demon woke with a started he put a hand to his head grimacing from his throbbing headache. He yawned before throwing his feet over the bedside. And getting up he then yelled when he realised he wasn't in his house never the less his friends houses. A moment later a tall creepy looking deer demon came in quickly. The cat demon backed itself against the bed frame tucking his legs to his chest. "Its the radio demon! Why did he bring me here? Is he planning to eat me!?" The cat mentally screamed. "What's the matter?" Alastor tilted his head slightly. The cat demon didn't say anything but looked down at his tail.
"Oh! I'm Alastor and you are?" Alastor offered his hand bowing. The cat demon didn't move but just looked at his outstretched hand.
"I'm H-Husk" he stuttered. Alastor put his hands behind his back "quite a pleasure" Alastor smiles warmly. Husk grins. "W-what happened last night?" Husk questioned.
"Well you were drunk and you came up to me. Your friends ran away and you passed out, i carried you here and you stayed the night." Alastor explained. Husk looked on wide eyed and he slightly relaxed.
"Would you like any food husker?" Alastor smiled. Husk glared at him.
"Don't call me that!" He growled. Alastor chuckled.
"I have some lasagne in the fridge. I will prepare you some." Alastor flashed his unnerving smile at Husk before exiting the room. Husk sat there for a while before deciding to follow Alastor out. He opened the door to see a living room with a kitchen connected to it. Alastor was plating up a pile of lasagne before looking at Husk who looked away rubbing his neck.
"Do you want anything for your head ache?" Alastor perked up. Husk shook his head. Alastor got a glass of water and a packet of tablets and put them on the table stealing a glance to Husk before leaving the room. Husk sighed before going over and taking a pill before going back to were he was standing. A few minutes later Alastor came in noticing the water had gone down he smiled to himself.
"How much do you want husker?" Alastor went back over to the lasagne. "Husk sighed before saying "not much" Alastor nodded before serving himself and Husk. They sat down at the table in silence. Husk curled his tail around his leg. They ate quietly before Alastor spoke up. "So what were you doing last night before we... ran into each other"
"I was out with some friends and we promised we would get drunk. I got drunk and they never did. They took advantage of my.. state and dared me to do dangerous stuff such as go up to you." Alastor looked down heartened by Husk story before he quickly spoke up,
"i-i mean your s-scary but not in a nasty way but i-if you want to be nasty you c-can be I'm not j-judging!" Husk stuttered out almost too fast for Alastor to hear.
"It's okay Husker" Alastor tried calming Husk.
"Where's your bathroom?" Husk asked. Alastor pointed to a door and Husk quickly scurried off. He came in a minute later to see Alastor washing up the empty dishes.
"I should probably leave now thank you for everything." Husk walked towards the door quietly.
"It would do me great pleasure in walking you home!" Alastor smiled warmly again holding out a hand. Husk hesitantly took it.

Time skip

They walked down the road getting stares of all kinds, some in spitefulness and some in confusion. Husk pushed himself up against Alastor he really did not want Alastor to be here a lot of demons are envious of the radio demon and would gladly like to be in his position. Husk looked up at Alastor who gave a concerning smile.
"What is wrong?" Alastor questioned gently giving his hand a squeeze.
"Nothing m'fine" Husk gave a outgoing fake smile to Alastor.
"We're here" Alastor looked at a small 1 bedroom house Husk called home. Husk looked up at Alastor
"Thank you for all that you've done but i have to go now." Husk gave a smile before giving Alastor a hug he went to leave to only get a hand holding him back. Alastor put a hand up to Husks chin before speaking.
"If anybody bothers you come straight to me..." Alastor smirks before walking away with a little shake of his hand.