Farewell old friend...

3rd person pov

Husk sat at at the bar bored whilst alastor played with his ears to amuse himself. Husk looked around before hearing a knocking on the door. He got up to answer leaving al to whine. Once he opened it he shut it quickly.
"Husker who is that?" Alastor questioned.
"Erm.. angels" Alastor got up quickly walking over ready to kill anything that came husks way. Husk opened the door again as he glanced upon the angels standing at the door.
"We are here for Harrison Fisher" an angel said dominant but not threatening. Husks ears dropped hearing his real name looking to alastor.
"What do you want with him?" Alastor questioned in a menacing tone.
"He has not done wrong in long enough that is considered redeemable" the angel explained.
Husk is getting redeemed... i thought that was impossible... i'm never gonna see him again... Alastor looked to Husk sadly his permanent smile still plastered on his face. Husk could read Alastor pretty well since they'd been in hell and had some good times. Husk knew Alastors smile was no longer genuine but struggling to stay on his face. His eyes showed sadness but softness to not make Husk unhappy. Husk nodded walking over to the Angel. The Angel looked at him before tapping his head turning Husk human with wings and a halo. Alastors eyes widened at what he saw cupping Husk's cheek feeling his soft warm skin instead of fluffy fur. Alastor watched in despair as the Angels' took off beckoning Husk to follow. Husk took off into the air after the Angels'.
Alastors pov
I watched in sorrow as they took my dear Husker away from me.. He turned back to look at me for the last time before leaving. My head dropped as i could no longed keep myself together hot tears run down my face as my smile faultered. I murmured something to myself sadly wishing.. praying... Husker would come back but i knew he was going somewhere better...

"Goodbye old friend....."

The end

Or is it?

Stay tuned~