Day out

Angel smirks "what have you guys been up to?" Husk stays silent whilst Alastor speaks up with a irritated smile.
"Is it your business Angel?" Alastor growls. Angel looks away angrily as Vaggie walks off to tell Charlie. Husk looks up at Alastor with a small smile. "Its alright he'll never get his hands on you again i promise you." Alastor grins a toothy grin. Husk smiles before cuddling up to Alastor. Angel stormed out with a "tu". Husk blushes before he curls his tail around Alastor. He slowly reaches up to Alastors ears before petting them then his antlers. Alastor smiled before looking content. "Al?" Husk spoke up "yes husker?"
"I need to get changed I'm still in my pjs"
"Alright ill see you in a minute"

Time skip brought to you by Alastors jambalaya

Husk lumbered back down the stairs before seeing Alastor asleep on the sofa. Husk walked up to him before putting his coat over him.
Must of not got any sleep last night either. Husk thought before going into the kitchen.

Time skip by a horrible writer

Husk came out a little while later with a plate of scones and a plate of crackers. He put them on the table next to the sofa then noticed Alastor slowly waking up. Husk smiled at him as Alastor rubbed his eyes before sitting up and enjoying some food with husk.

Time skip again by a lazy writer

Husk then picks up there empty plates and goes off to clean them "oh thank you Husker!" Exclaimed Alastor happily. Husk comes out sitting down next to Alastor sighing. "We should do something!" Alastor cried out with a smile on his face. "But where i wonder?"
"We could go gamblin?" Husk spoke up. Alastor gave a 'no please no' smile
"Or we could go to a bar have a few drinks?"
"Wonderful how about it my dear?" Alastor stood up before bowing to Husk presenting his hand with a grin. Husk gladly took it as they walked out the hotel and down the road to the nearest bar.
"Welcome to jefferys" Husk announced leading Alastor to a space on the bar table before sitting down
"Thank you Husk i bet everyone around here knows you" Alastor joked as Husk erupted into laughter "maybe" He giggled before looking at the bartender. "Aye Gordon" Gordon was a large bulky looking demon with a skeletal goat face. He had four eyes and two large horns. He was wearing his uniform that was a black tanktop with the word 'crew' in grey lettering. (This is an actual character from hazbin hotel see if you can find him in the pilot)
He looked over at them spotting Alastor and looked frightened. Alastor gave him his best smile but only made him looked even scarier. "Can you get us a beer and..." Husk looked to Alastor. "What would you like?" Husk asked him.
"I don't mind Husker" Alastor replied.
"And a..... liquor." Husk announces
"The usual kind?" Gordon questioned
"Yep" Husk started making small talk with Alastor and a minute later the drinks came. Alastor picked up his drink tasting it a little before putting it back down. Husk seemed to be studing him. Alastor gave a confused look.
"You like?" Husk asked
"Its actually quite nice!" Alastor smirked. They both talked for a while. Alastor had been set on having one glass of alcohol whilst Husk had two glasses of beer after he'd ordered his third before Alastor finally spoke up. "Wanna nother?" Husk asked again
"Haha i think i'll be fine with just one." Alastor spoke softly. Husk shrugs.
"Your missing out" Husk said taking a gulp of his beer.
"Don't drink too much" Alastor sighed concerned.
"Amma fine *hick*" Husk goes to grab his drink when he hears a click and it vanishes. He looks to Alastors face he looks tired.
"What did ya do that for!" Husk growled
"Lets go back to the hotel" Alastor complained. Husk mumbled something before shaking his head crossing his arms.
"If you don't want me to teleport us cause i know how you hate that lets go back to the hotel... please"
"You wouldn't!" Husk groaned at the thought of his stomach twisting as he was being teleported.
"No i wouldn't but i can drag you there!" Alastor grabbed husk pinning him tightly to him as they both laughed. Husk followed Alastor out willingly. They walked together down the road quietly before Husks drunken mind started to get bored.
"Dance with me!" Husk shouted before grabbing Alastors hands. Husk started moving in a drunken flamenco way. Alastor giggled before picking Husk up and putting his legs either side of his hips and put his head on his shoulder. Husk didn't complain as he dozed off. Twenty minutes later and they were back at the hotel. Alastor opened the door to see charlie and vaggie sitting on the sofa having a couple talk and Angel at the bar drinking.
"What happened?" Angel pointed to the unconscious Husk.
"Got drunk the usual." Alastor looked at Husks peaceful face.
"I'll take him to bed." Alastor started walking towards the stairs only to get interrupted by Angel dust blocking the way who was grinning seductively.
"Are you sure that's all your doing to him~?" Angel smirked. Alastor growled in a low demonic tone causing Angel to move to the side with his hands raised above his head submissively. Alastor proceeded in delivering Husk to his room. Whilst trying to un latch husk he realises husks claws are resting so that if Alastor tries to move him off of him he will cause some pain to come Alastors way. Alastor sighed laying down so Husk that was laying comfortably on top of him before drifting off to sleep stroking Husks ears.