As the World Caves In

So, this is based off of the song As the World Caves In, so basically it's my interpretation of the song.

"F-frank, I'm really scared. Will y-you come t-to my h-house, please?" Gerard was more that scared. He was terrified. He was about to die. He always joked about it, but Gerard had a huge fear of dying.

"Yeah, I'll come over." Frank smiled and hung up. He walked to the other side of the street, which was Gerard's house.

Frank knocked on the door, secretly just as scared as Gerard. No one needed to know that, though. He needed to comfort Gerard.

Gerard opened the door, his eyes filled with tears. "F-frank!" He wrapped his arms around Frank, sobbing.

"G-Gee, let's g-go inside, mkay?" Frank started to tear up. This was the last night with the person he loved. He decided he would tell Gerard he loved him, before they died.

Gerard pulled them both inside, sitting back on the couch. He wiped his eyes, happy to be with Frank. "T-thank you." he stuttered out.

"O-of course. I-i'll always try t-to see you." Frank was starting to cry, even though he tried to hide it.

"I w-wish we could've done more things t-together." Gerard wrapped an arm around Frank, making him blush.

"Yeah, I-I have to t-tell you something, Gerard." Frank almost never called Gerard by his first name.

"W-Well, I hope i-it's not that y-you hate me." Gerard smiled, trying to cheer them up.

"Gerard, I-I l-love you. Y-you don't have t-to-" Frank was cut off by Gerard's lips crashing against his own.

Frank pulled away, gasping. "I-"

"Shh, it's almost over, Frank. We only have a few seconds. I-I love you too." Gerard teared up again, staring into Frank's eyes.

"I love you more than anyone, ever!" Frank fell into Gerard's arms, sobbing. "I'll miss you, and I'll never, ever, forget you."

"Goodbye, Frank. I love you." Gerard wrapped his arms around Frank's figure, holding him tightly.

BANG

😩🤚 ANOTHER SAD ONE YALL IM SORRY I HAD TO       -froggie